• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I'll Kill All the Snowflakes! I'll Wipe Winter From the Face of the Earth!

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
For those of us on the East Coast of the United States, yet another winter storm is on its way to our doors. Joy. :dry: I am hoping that this is a last hurrah, typical for early March, and that winter will go away for a long, long time. I'm sick of it. Sick of cold, bored with snow, sick of how it messes up travel and appointments and everything. Slipping on ice. I *detest* ice.

I feel like I've been living in a videogame Ice World for the last 4 months.

Anyway, my guy alerted me to Funimation's webpage having loads of fun with this storm's name.

Yes. We are slated to be attacked by a Titan.

http://www.funimation.com/blog/2014/02/27/titan-will-bring-ice-and-snow-for-millions-this-weekend/

I thought I'd share. I found the image macro of the 50M skinless wall-buster against the weather map to be amusing.

tumblr_inline_n1ha5s5iH71sw6ebk.png

I don't think I've ever experienced a winter quite like Winter 2014. Not to mention we've been getting all sorts of weird weather stuffs lately, including that derecho in Summer 2012. *spooky music* I wonder if the earth getting knocked off its axis from that one earthquake has anything to do with it? *dun dun DUN* Well, the ice can do to the roads what the colossal titan can to do Wall Maria to some level, so... *snickers* I'll just be snuggled up over here hoping for a snow day on Monday.

Sheik

:the:
Man... Last two winters have been bland and moderate, with barely any snow. Was God collecting the snow and ice to dump on us two years later? :P

Anyways, that Titan thing is brilliant.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
And we had no snow over here at all. Not even a cold day. It has been like autumn the whole season and now for weeks it is like spring. Flowers are already blooming, sun is shining and the birds are singing around 5 am in the morning. So no winter over here at all. But this is almost a guarantee we will get a lousy wet summer

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
My parents live in Arizona. Mom has told me over the phone how they're having drought conditions. She and my father currently live in one of the mountain-areas, where it's not-hot/not-desert and they're supposed to get snow... and have gotten barely any. This is worrisome because it's all pine forest where they are and a dry winter means a dangerous fire-season over the summer. I want to send my parents the snow we've been getting in Pennsylvania.

This *would* be the way for the winter weather to get worse: Wake up not only to the loads of snow to shovel, but to Titan-teeth outside the windows. Oh, great, it's not only cold, we're gonna get eaten.

And, yes... *Plays Weird Al Yankovick's "Canadian Idiot." *

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Get rid of snow??? No! I love snow more than anything! I think it's so beautiful and honestly nothing makes me smile more. I would legitimately get depressed if snow went away forever. It's super rare around here, but when it comes, like it did this year, I just can't even... It's so perfect and precious and man... I'm gonna die :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom