• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link to the Past IGN'S No.1 SNES Game of All Time Is........

dazzsheil

All Hail Shadow
Out of a list of 100,outlasting Super metroid,Super Mario World,Chrono Trigger and even the almighty Final Fantasy III(VI In chronological order),The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past has been vote IGN's No.1 Super Nintendo Game of all time. I was utterly shocked that it beat Super Metroid or Final Fantasy III,As IGN Has them rated higher on their reviews list.Post your thoughts Below!

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
Well, it doesn't really surprise me all that much, It's an amazing game, I will have to finish it soon :)

Really? I found Link to the Past to be incredibly disappointing when I played it, but I'm not very surprised since the game has a big fanbase.

For me at the time it was a return to what Zelda was supposed to be... It seemed really complex at the time like many SNES games seemed to me at the time.. but I was a kid and I was used to two buttoned NES controls and gameplay.

disappointing? are you serious? it's the best 2d Zelda in existance! and one of the best Zelda games period.

It was a decent game, but while I was playing, I just kept thinking, "Wow, this isn't as good as people made it out to be." The dungeon design was pretty bland, items weren't particularly interesting, and I got so bored I quit once I got to the Dark World. Maybe I should give the game another chance, but the game is on my old Wii which is currently in the storage room and I'm too lazy to dig through everything and find it.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
ALTTP Forever!

Really? I found Link to the Past to be incredibly disappointing when I played it, but I'm not very surprised since the game has a big fanbase.

Blasphemy! A Link to the Past invented nearly all aspects of modern Zelda. A well-rounded and believable story, a plot-twist after three dungeons, etc. A Link to the Past IS the best 2D Zelda game ever made period.

IGN is right. A Link to the Past is the #1 SNES game ever made!

Blasphemy! A Link to the Past invented nearly all aspects of modern Zelda. A well-rounded and believable story, a plot-twist after three dungeons, etc. A Link to the Past IS the best 2D Zelda game ever made period.

IGN is right. A Link to the Past is the #1 SNES game ever made!

Sure, it set some standards, but the game didn't manage to be very fun.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
I don't usually like IGN's lists. Don't even care too much for this one. I agree with number one, but Turtles in Time was number 39. That was an awesome game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom