• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If Zelda MM is Remade, Should It Be Realistic or Cel-shaded?

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
If MM remake were to be remade, it needs the same treatment as OoT3D got, there is no reason to fix what isnt broke, and OoT3D look light years ahead of the original, so if MM were to get the same treatment the Grezzo game OoT3D it would be a masterpiece!

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
WHEN we get a Majora's Mask remake it will most likely be on the 3DS. If it's on the 3DS, then I'm willing to bet money it will run on the same engine and have the same graphic style as OoT3D. If it doesn't, I would be shocked.

If for some reason it comes out on the Wii U (which I would not be opposed to) I would want it to have the graphic style that that fake Wii U MM remake video had. The one with Deku Link and Tatl climbing up the clock tower and meeting Happy Mask salesman. That would be sweeeeeet.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Why must it be between those two? I can understand it if we're debating between the two styles for Zelda U, but we're talking about a game that already has its own style. All they have to do is revamp the graphics (and fix some glitches) like in OoT3D and they're good to go.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
MM 3D would have somewhat of both cel shade and realistic much like how OoT 3D. Basically the same style as OoT 3D but with improvements and the dark tone of MM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom