• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time If You Were Link...no.4

F

Firece_Diety_Link

If you were link would you like to marry Ruto or Zelda?:hmm:

if i were link i would marry Ruto because you could swim in lake hylia all the time.
As you all know i am a water lover so this must not be a suprise to all of you!:cool:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Zelda. Having to adjust to a society of amphibious fish-humans would be too bizarre for me.

JakeProtagonist

Defender of Peace
Zelda, becaue I never found Adult Ruto attractive, which I recentally found out a lot of others do. Odd, but hey, you like what you like ;)
Also, I would perfer Malon over Zelda, anyday :D

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I personally would marry Zelda, assuming she is the only alternative to Ruto. She's a princess, so by default I get SOME credit. I doubt I'd be thrown into Prince-ship, but I would still be given duties and even awards for being her spouse, so to speak.

Why not Ruto? Well, mostly because she is a little...well, she scares me.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
This is a bit difficult for me to imagine either way.

But I might have to give the nod to Ruto. Why? Well, there's a tendency I've noticed for people with her kind of personality to be more caring and deep under the surface, even though they seem a bit cold and bossy. Also, she seems more approachable than Zelda for some reason.

Also, I've always found the Zora fascinating, and wondered what it would be like to live in or around water all the time with them. Not to mention, doing laundry and getting dressed would be much less of a hassle.

Last edited:
If saria either wasnt a kokiri or I was a kokiri was, Id pick her

it would be sort of odd if my wife was 4 feet and I was 6 feet

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom