• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Were an Enemy.......

T

TheTruth

I would be Vaati. (why am I the first?)
He can summon a bunch of monsters. (like Ganondorf does, but Vaati is much cooler)
HE can teleport from place to place, plus, I like the picori race.( though he's humanoid)
And he is ULTRA-powerful.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
If I were an enemy, I would be either a lynel, a gyorg, or a twilit kargarok. I would be a lynel because of my love of mythological creatures, I would be a gyorg because of my love of water and sharks, and I would be a twilit kargarok because I would love to fly, I love hawks, and I love the awesome french horn notes that sound when they flap their wings.

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
I would want to be Ganondorf himself. His scheme's are all perfectly fine, and he is a very powerful person, so I would like to be him. A dictatorship would certainly be fun.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
I would be a Cucco. I'm highly unassuming, easy to kick around, but beware when I get angry.

...What? It's listed on ZD's OoT enemies page. XD

Alternately, a Bubble from the original Legend of Zelda. They can't harm Link, but he can't harm them either, and they're certainly a nuisance in their own way.

D

Dark_Link

I would be Dark Link from OoT he was harder then Ganon when playing as kid link.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I'd like to be Ganondorf, not only because he is the main villain, but also because he gets pwned at the very end and not right away.
I'd like to have the opportunity to use his powers and beat the crap out of Link at least for a while before Link would pwn me. :P

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Hmm...if I wan an enemy I guess I would be a white Wolfos. If I were a boss I'd be phantom Zelda or whatever. I haven't been to that part in TP yet. Not even close.

Moosh_is_cool

Still a Moosh fan!
If I were an enemy, I'd be a Spiky Chuchu from Minish Cap. If I were a mini-boss, I'd be the Ball-and-Chain Guard from Oracle of Seasons. If I were a boss, I'd be that Wind-Octopus from Phantom Hourglass. I forget it's name, but it's an octuopus and you killed it with bombs.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
If I were an enemy... I would of killed Link already.:P

I would be a Darknut. They look really cool and fun to fight.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I'd like to be Takkuri

It would be awesome stealing people's stuff only to force them to buy it again at a local late-night store.

O

Owl

I would be a peahat. I'd be relatively hard to kill (sometimes impossible as in TP) I'd fly around and I could photosynthesize (Peahats are plants, right?). Of course it would be awkward to have some one trying to clawshot my underside...

Godkarmachine

Angry Megaman Fan
I would like to be Mighty Darknut as they have cool capes and are tough and strong yet fun to fight
Or maybe Molgera because my theme would be very cool xD

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
hmm... i'd be a gibdo from OoT/MM because their scream makes people freeze and then they do inappropriate things to whoevers head they manage to latch onto. not that that's what i want to do, it's just i dont want to be scared of them anymore... >.<"

Pop 360

Angel Beats Geek
If I were an enemy I would want to be a darknut, because I'm arkward like that and they are great to fight and extremely hard at the same time, like in TP when you are surrounded by two and they are circling you and you have one heart left no potions NO NOTHING and link is gasping annoyingly *Gasp, gasp, gasp, gasp* and when you strike and remove armour from one of the darknuts by using helm splitter then suddenly one behind you that you hadn't been paying attention to strikes you and link falls to the floor whilst you scream "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" at that T.V, then you really want to throw that wii remote at the wall but you know if you do that it will break and you wont be able to try again, so you just curse at it, and whilst this is happening a sad symphony is playing on the harp and printed on the screen are the words "Game over" "Would you like to try again" and you sigh as you point the little sparkly blue fairy towards the yes button as you try once more...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom