• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Were a Pokemon, Which Type Would You Be?

F

Frost Emperor

I probably would choose to be a Psychic-Flying, I don't know, maybe because I like to feel the wind in my face and also I would like to manipulate the things with my mind. I would rather be Grass Type too.

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Water and Steel, cuz I like water... and Steel is just pretty tough type to beat,so the two combined creates a great combo.
EMPOLEON

Crusnikbat

Professional Dork
Both of my Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games say I should be a normal type, but I would want to be fire type or psycic type.

T

ty7800

I would be a hmm... i'm not sure waht would be a good type for a very nice person?:hmm:

Wow this is a tough choice, ghost and psychic just seem like they would be the most fun... but dragons and steel pokemon are my favorite. guna go for psychic

T

ty7800

I know now on the Pokemon quizzes I tend to be some sort of water type so water/grass and flying I love wind in my face

Musicfan

the shadow mage
a bug/ice or bug/grass or bug/ground
I think bug/ice because i'm humble but i'm also cold to most people even though i crave social interaction when i do get it i just shut down
I think bug/grass because i'm humble and im also more of a suprtive person and not as prospective as others
I think bug/ground because i'm humble and level headed

btw I hardy use the bug type.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I would definitely be a Psychic Type Pokemon. This type is very effective against some more common types such as Fighting and some of the slickest, strongest, and swiftest Pokemon originate from this type-Mew, Mewtwo, Deoxys, Metagross, etc. The main problem, however, would be how to counter the Dark Type. An usual combination such as Psychic-Dark or Psychic-Ghost, however, should serve as the perfect buffer against the weaknesses of the lone psychic type.

Another type I would consider is Dragon but I strongly dislike how that type is overused by many Trainers and has a weakness to itself. Now that's just plain wrong. >.<

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
If I had to choose one, I guess you could say I would go with a Pyschic pokemon to. I like to get inside peoples heads and I'll use their own power against them.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I'd probably be either Grass, Dragon, or Bug, because most of my favorite Pokemon are one of those three types, and I have an attraction to them.
I'd most likely be Grass type though, because thats an element I'm most attracted to in most game that have it.

First of all, in Kirby's Return to Dreamland, My favorite new copy ability is Leaf.
Secondly, Most of the starters I choose, are Grass. 3 out of the 5 Generations, I choose the Grass type.
My favorites: (1st gen: Chamander, 2nd Gen: Chikorita, 3rd: Treeko, 4th: dislike them all-no choice-, 5th: Snivy)

But anyway, I really like the idea of grass-element.

P

PickleFishLips

I'd be a fire and electric type or a water and fire type:yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom