• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic If You Had Only One....

W

wauve1

the first legend of zelda is the best, of course! it's the mother of the series and is one in a million!

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Like so many other members in this thread I guess my choice would be A Link to the Past. It is one of the games that I´ve played through most times and still I want to pick it up from time to time. It´s not about nostalgia for me. It´s just a terrific game, it has a lot of dungeons and still the world in it feels inmense. It is a masterpiece in every way :)

(If I had the opportunity to pick one more game Wind Waker would probably be my second choice, in spite of some moderate dungeons it´s the gaming experience of my life :nod:).

I'd say A Link to the Past because I've heard it's one of the best Zelda's and I've never played it. I've already played all the 3D Zelda's but none of the 2D Zelda's. And ALttP is the one I find most appealing out of them.

You've never played ALttP? It's one of the greatest games ever made! If you have a Wii, you can buy it for 8 bucks on the VC. It's worth it, I would pay $100 for it, easily. Do yourself a favor and experience this masterpiece.

As for my pick, I would have to say Ocarina of Time, because it is my favorite game of all time, and it's simply huge. Finding all of the Gold Skultullas would take forever, and I could just replay it over and over when I finish.

personally, i'd choose OoT. not only is it my favorite zelda game, it's also my favorite game of all time. i could literally replay it a million times and never get bored. it's one of the true legends of gaming, which i feel is worthy of every bit of praise it gets.

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
Well, I've pretty much played every Zelda game known, (that's worth playing) so obviously Skyward Sword. It's a game I've never played, and it looks awesome.

Unrelated, but this does not belong in Classic Zelda, but probably in World of Zelda. Not meaning to be mean, just trying to point it out.

D

DFVI

Definitely, Majora´s Mask, MM. My favorite zelda game, mainly because of the great variety of side quest, and the "strange Feeling" that it has when i play it

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
OoT hands down it is the only LoZ game I would play and beat more than three times. The game is the first Legend of Zelda game I played, first one I really liked, and the first one I beat. Plus not to mention that it has great 3D graphics and it is easy to learn how to play and to play in general.

pupairo12

Skyward Sword Anticipator
A Link to the Past, easily. Great story development, the innovative dual-world system, and the fact that it was my first Zelda make it my choice. Also, it's one of the few games (besides OoT) that actually "works" without the prequel.

MattWalker

Windfall Walker
Wind Waker. Without a doubt. Not only because it's my favorite Zelda game, but it's so massive. One could get lost for, quite literally, years trying to get everything done in the game there is to be done. The sailing is fun, adventurous and relaxing. The music is glorious. The art is magnificent. It's SO MUCH FUN. If I had to pick only one Zelda game to play for the rest of my life, Wind Waker would be it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom