• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Only Play One Non-zelda Game This Year, What Would It Be?

If you could only play one game this year, it would be...

• Super Mario Galaxy 2

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Metroid: Other M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Halo: Reach

• God of War 3

• Final Fantasy 13

• Pokémon HG/SS

• 3D Dot Game Heroes

• Mass Effect 2

• The Last Guardian

• Other (Tell me below)

• Total voters

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I would choose Super Mario Galaxy 2. I really liked the first game and it took a lot of hours to get all the levels and even more to get all the stars. So this game can keep me playing for many months :)

without even hesitating, metroid other m.

i never really got into the series until last month but now, i like it almost as much as the legend of zelda.

ok thats pushing it, sorry samus.

Oh yea, another Halo game. Sadly this one won't be getting my attention because I found ODST didn't offer anything but yet another online option, with a tacked on campaign that wasn't even close to Halo 2's quality and length (Something I've been wanting from the series for a long time now....). No, I'd pick Metroid Other M. After the enormous success of the 3 Prime titles, I can hardly wait to see where Team Ninja takes the series. An emphasis on story is welcome, as long as they can get the ever changing 3rd person/1st person straight without mucking everything up. Links to Super Metroid make it even better too. D: Second would be either Final Fantasy XIII or Mario Galaxy 2.

Anyone have an opinion of FFXIII? I really want to buy it, but I've heard nothing but disappointments on it.....

Kazumi

chagy
Well, I'm a huge Pokemon fan so I would choose Pokemon Heart Gold hands down. In fact, I would choose that over any Zelda game that could be offered. Even Zelda Wii. It just has so much more content then any other game, for starters. And, with excellent and fun Wi-Fi options, and the endless competitive battling scene. I don't believe that I would get bored of it very fast. Or ever. So yeah, definitely Pokemon Heart Gold.. Can't wait till Sunday.

Oh, and Ver-go. I haven't play FFXIII first hand, but I heard that it's just different. Not bad. And a big FF fan like you that bought a PS3 basically to play FFXIII should probably get it.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Hmm...I believe that if I had to choose, I'd choose Final Fantasy XIII. Mainly because it's been a good while since I've played a FF game and also the story to this game seems interesting.

Rishian

The Meat Shield
Gotta go with WOW.... I know I know.. but it brings many different aspects of gaming together. (Plus it is a great way to chat to new people... quite like this fourm. ;D )

Oh yea, another Halo game. Sadly this one won't be getting my attention because I found ODST didn't offer anything but yet another online option, with a tacked on campaign that wasn't even close to Halo 2's quality and length (Something I've been wanting from the series for a long time now....). No, I'd pick Metroid Other M. After the enormous success of the 3 Prime titles, I can hardly wait to see where Team Ninja takes the series. An emphasis on story is welcome, as long as they can get the ever changing 3rd person/1st person straight without mucking everything up. Links to Super Metroid make it even better too. D: Second would be either Final Fantasy XIII or Mario Galaxy 2.

Anyone have an opinion of FFXIII? I really want to buy it, but I've heard nothing but disappointments on it.....

Yeah, ODST really sucked, but have you seen the reach multiplayer trailer? awesome sauce.

T

Toon link

Hey! there's no Megaman up there! D: but out of that list it would definately be HG ans SS. I cant wait for them to come out Sunday! :D

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
Hmm, tough choice. I haven't played Super Mario Galaxy yet, but it looks very nice. On to the topic at hand then, I'd have to say a tie between FFXIII & Pokemon HG & SS. Pokemon looks really promising, & FF looks brilliant. Verrrrrry tough choice. I played Gold when I was young, {First Pokemon game I ever played} but I can't remember anything about it. I'm looking forward to HG a lot, I might remember something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom