• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Meet Anyone, Who Would It Be?

G

Guest-3

Well, I already met my hero and had a conversation with him, so probably my girlfriend @TattooArtist <3. (And then fulfill a dream of hers by taking her to a P!ATD concert and meeting Brandon Urie. I'm nice like that. ;) Lol)

karu

Panamaniac
I would love to meet Kazuki Takahashi; he's the one person that created one of the very few things that has helped me through my rebellious teen phase lol. I also started my whole weeaboo phase while reading his manga, so he is special to me.

I'd love to meet Shigeru Miyamoto and Eiji Aonuma. Also ask them to sign something Zelda related and then forever box it in a glass case. LOL

Would also like to meet:
RDJ
Tom Hiddleston
Hayao Miyazaki
Stan Lee (saw him once as he was walking by in Comic Con).
BoA

I would also like to meet Donald Trump, David Tennant, Ben Carson, Dr. Seuss, Hunter Avallone, Thomas S. Monson, Eric Wise, and Vladimir Putin.

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
If anyone also means people that have passed away, I think I would choose to meet my grandparents on my moms side. They both died before I was born and were kinda young (in their 50s). I've heard great stories about them and hate that I never got to spend any time with them.

Aww ;-; :kawaii:

Monja Elisa

Hyrulean Princess
Shigeru Miyamoto.
it would be a dream come true... to actually meet him, and get him to give me his autograph.... having such a precious piece in my zelda collection... I would be forever happy..... <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom