• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic If You Could Have Any Zelda Item in the Series What Would You Pick?

O

Oracle of Space

For example I would like to have the Beetle from SS because it could go get me stuff

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
This question has been done to death.
And can I have the triforce? If so I would have that.
If it's regular items I would have either din's fire or the light arrows from WW. Then whatever I shoot will implode!

Pen

The game is on!
The Hook Beetle from Skyward Sword definitely! If I'm in my bed and I'm too tired to go and fetch something that I want, I can just simply send out my Beetle to get it for me. I can imagine so many other occasions when a Beetle would be both useful and entertaining to have! :)

Linksister82

Setterwind
I want the Magic Cape from ALTTP because then I could be invisible. I would have to keep an eye on my magic meter though.:D

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
How about the Ocarina of Time? Assuming it can let me go back in time like in Majora's Mask. Plus you could make it rain, change day into night, call Epona, and whatever else. ^^

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
The Triforce. I could make my wishes for the world known and reshape the world as I wish it with that thing. I could create a world of Love and Peace.

I remember mentioning on a Twilight Princess thread like this how much I'd like the shadow-crystal so that I could turn into a beast and experience life as a fierce, majestic animal.

Edit: I just decided on the thing that I'd want above all else (beside the Triforce) that I don't think anyone's mentioned yet - Red Potion. I'd want a *lifetime / endless supply* of red potion. Think about it... it heals *everything.* I have a T-shirt a friend of mine gave me with an advertisement for the stuff on it: "Great for burns! Cuts! Broken bones!" - I can imagine taking that stuff and never being sick or hurt for long ever again. Instant healing in one long gulp!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom