• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda If You Could Get Rid of a Single Enemy in Each Zelda Game, What Would It Be?

HylianHero

Gardener of Elysium
LoZ: Like-Likes
ALttP: Beamos
OoT: Wallmasters
MM: Takkuri
TWW: Wizzrobes
MC: Ghinis
TP: Zant's Hands
PH: Sandworms
ST: Dark Trains, Armored Trains, etc.
SS: Bokoblins, well keep the bokoblins but make them look cool. I don't care that they had no variety. I don't care that they showed up too much. What gets to me is that they just look so stupid. If they're supposed to be demons, make them demonic!

HylianHero

Gardener of Elysium
No variety? They have, like, 7 different forms. lolwut

Just naming complaints that other ppl on this thread had for them. I didn't have any problem with that, just that they looked ridiculous and stupid, with their perfectly round noses, enormous heads, and floppy ears.

Only one?
SS is gonna be hard....

OoT- Peahats, I've never taken one of these on, but i'm not going to either.
MM- That item stealing bird
WW- Seahats, only becuase they scare the hell out of me
TP- those two legged spritely things in Hyrule field, they're creepy as hell.
SS- I want to say bokoblins, but i want to say Armos too, I also want to say anyhting in the sky. But what I'm going to say is that Sentry missile firing robot in Lanayru Minig Facility, bloody hell that thing bored the hell out of me waiting for it to shoot me.

OoT- dark link

MM- black boe

WW- miniblins... the sheer horror

TP- Redead, dat long reach

SS- Staldra, what a great time for my M+ to start acting up

I can't say that I would remove any enemies from any of the games no matter how annoying or difficult they are, but I want lie there have been enemies that were irritating and wouldn't have missed if they were removed from the game but I wouldn't remove them if I could, a game is less fun with no challenges.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
No variety? They have, like, 7 different forms. lolwut

More like 3...you have normal, undead, techno, and then a few others which, for all purposes, are just reskins of the normal ones.

I liked their goofy look. Same reason I like the Moblins' design in The Wind Waker. :/

That's OK, I guess you like goofy...but they're still goofy and others don't like that.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
More like 3...you have normal, undead, techno, and then a few others which, for all purposes, are just reskins of the normal ones.

They're not mere re-skins, they're tougher versions, which is enemy progression... something the series rarely saw in the past. It's honestly something MORE enemies should see happen to them in the future. As I've said before, the sheer amount of Bokoblins could have been reigned back a bit, but what was done with them gameplay and design-wise was just fine.

That's OK, I guess you like goofy...but they're still goofy and others don't like that.

I understand that. I was just saying I liked it.

oh joy. Now I get to complain about enemies I hate
here is who I would remove
LOZ:blue darknuts[evil I say! evil!]
AOL:fokka knights[oh my goodness these are just terrible,they are worthy of this name with the jumping attacking and just...ungh.]
ALTTP:mask mimic[this game is not that bad enemy wise so I picked one that really was just so so]
LA:goombas[sad,just sad]
OOT:Ice keese[they take two annoying thing and put them together...ungh]
MM:garo masters[see LTTP]
FSA:shadow links[******* mirror]
WW:miniblins[not much to say]
TP:arealfos[disgrace to mid-boss kind]
SS:green bokoblin[this is like luigi.A green palette swap that not many people think is different from the red one]
That Is all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom