• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Customize Your Loftwing...

Braivety

FPT | Breb
I would make it a crimson loftwing with red hair like gary oak, super fast, about the same size as the crimson loftwing, and i would be able to fight while riding it like you can with Epona.

I would like to add some things to his wings, some uniform fo sorts like other Loftwings seem to have. A flashlight cap would be actually useful for night travel! Also I would lile to change his colour through the uniform. A nice blue colour would be nice. I especially would like to add some adornments to the uniform such as Zelda symbols from across the series history or Skyloft emblems and symbols.

Most importantly it would been nice if you could actually improve your Loftwing through customization. Improve his defenses, allow him to shoot arrows or Deku seeds, improve his speed and so on. That would have been a pretty worthwhile investment. And it would have been cool to have had some great air combat in the Sky.

Last edited:

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Name: Makar or Aros (Sora backwards, it means sky in japanese)
Color: For the heck of being different from Links, his main color will be Blue with some Red and green color here and there.
Speed: Highest there is.
Size: Because of his speed, he'll be a bit smaller than most Loft Wings.
Head crest style: The same as Links bird, only backwards.

And that's about it. Man I wish there was customization in SS. -.-

i liked the loftwing for the most part. i would really only change its speed so it went faster. and make it green :)

LumiGem

He gave me LOADED DICE!
My Loftwing would be named Kiki. She will be magneta, normal-sized and be kinda like a parrot and copy certain things I would say. I would train her to say "WAFFLES!" alot. :P

That would be a great idea. I would love to be able to name my loftwing or for the to give you a suggestion like Epona in TP. The horse's name is Epona, but Nintendo gave you the option to make you own name. I wouldn't know what i would like to do to custumize my loftwing because i would need to see the options. I would probubly keep the crimson loftwing.:)

Skywaker

Cheese & bacon potato
Name: Andreanna (it's a variation of my name, Andrea, and I learned that Andrea means brave and courageous like Link)
Color: Green (as in the green to match Link's tunic)
Talk: NO.
Speed: The highest.
Size: Um...average.

That would be my customizations. ^^

Mr Reaper

Fear The Reaper
Nightwing: I mean really? that just reeks bad@$$. (btw it's not intended to be a Batman reference).
Color: Black, just jet black.
Size: About 1.8x the size of a normal loftwing (not twice that just seems like too much).
Speed: Super fast, like so fast no one can hear it or see it.
Other: I want stuff like balls and chains, night vision (aw yeah but maybe a little far fetched lol), a cannon (just like The Wind Waker :D), oh and also a hot tub, (jk) cuz you know chicks dig big black loftwings. ;)

Name: Blaze
Color: Bright Orange
Speed: Kinda Fast
Talk: no
Size: normal
Also has feathers that tend to stick up on the top of it's head. It would also have a collar, kind of like Zelda's loftwing, but it would be spiked and yellow.

octorok74

TETTAC
If I could customize my loftwing then I would make it octorok purple. Plus, I'd have it be on fire, because flying a flaming bird is awesome. I could care less about speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom