• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Customize Your Loftwing...

I reckon when nintendo release a sequel to SS, (PH and ST style) that we'll be able to customise our loftwings etc like we did with the boat in PH. Though i'd love to give my loftwing some armour or at least some interesting equipment (like a go faster peddle, how slowly did the fly, seriously even with the boosts...) and teach it more than one basic tackle move. that'd be nice. Or maybe even just to be able to use your sword like TP on epona and have some high altitude sword jousting. =]

I reckon when nintendo release a sequel to SS, (PH and ST style) that we'll be able to customise our loftwings etc like we did with the boat in PH. Though i'd love to give my loftwing some armour or at least some interesting equipment (like a go faster peddle, how slowly did the fly, seriously even with the boosts...) and teach it more than one basic tackle move. that'd be nice. Or maybe even just to be able to use your sword like TP on epona and have some high altitude sword jousting. =]

I agree with the being able to wield the sword while flying, although it would be kind of hard for Link to hold on. Some more air combat would have been awesome.

Zelda-Rocks

The King of all Rocks
I have to say, having a low flying stealth loftwing would be awesome he would be:
Green.
its name would be:Leafwing (gotta have a stealthy name) and he would be able to fly up to 70 MPH.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I would ditch the Crimson Loftwing for Epona first of all.
Secondly, as my flying companion, I'd tame a Loftbird that is green, is armored with some filigree and other ornaments, is extremely fast and has blades attached to its sides for extra damage.

I dunno, I kind of liked mine as is. But if there were customization options for it, I'd make it grey and black, for starters. Then, I'd give it blade-like wings, and increase its default speed, and give its boost speed more umpf. I'd name it Ragnarok.

Well, I would make it smaller and faster than average, to begin with. Since my favorite color is teal I would choose that or green for its coloration. Perhaps even light violet. Nothing too special about it, but sweet. As for a name... well, I suppose something that sounds soft and light, sweet and nice. A name to make you think of pretty things, although I don't know the perfect name to fit that, now. :>

However, I would probably end up ditching my preferences and just making it huge, the color of storm clouds with gold streaks, and name it Quetzalcoatl.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Same color, with different shades of red/orange/yellow for the tail.
I haven't decided on a name, but I would have optional "headlight" gear for his/her head.
So I can fly at night. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom