• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Create or Remake A New Zelda Boss What Would It BE????

Please include what the bosses's name was, what dungeon he would be in or make up like your own dungeon, some text or the cutscene of the boss when you first see him, what he may look like, and how to beat him. Also what game would you put the boss(es) in.

Please rate this thread and comment i love to hear these creative answers.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Mad Bull

The Boss stage is set in a forest temple. You walk onto a small bridge leading to a small circular part of land where everything around the circle is the end of the cliff. The bridge will break and the Bull will awake. In the first phase of the battle the bull will charge and you have to evade him and slash the tail. In the second phase the Bull's eyes will turn red, he will shot out fire. The fire must be deflected with an item you got in the dungeon called the Water Sword. After hitting the fire back and forth (Dead Mans Volley) he will die leaving you with the boss. This is the Mini-Boss of the Dungeon.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I would remake the final battle of TP with Ganondorf. It was not as epic or challenging as it should have been.
First when he gets knocked off his horse and stands back up he laughs(just how it was in the game originally) then when he says ''would you hear my desire, to take this foul blade and use it to blot out the light forever' he points it to the sun, the sky blackens and rain begins to pour down. Zelda then tries to get to link but Ganondorf summons a ring of fire around himself and link, preventing zelda from helping, he then casts his ruined cape into the fire and advances towards link, the fight will then begin. He would fight as usual but instead of the measly one heart of damage he now inflicts 2 with a sword attack. One of his new attacks would involve him doing the flame choke like move he did on the sage of water, of course link possessing the Triforce of courage would not be instantly vaporised but instead Ganondorf would electrocute him for several seconds taking off 3 hearts link would then fall to the ground out of Ganondorf's hand. Link would have to side roll away from these to avoid getting hurt and attack from behind straight after.
The sword clashes would also be present, but less frequent and require the pressing of buttons in a sequence rather than just tapping A repeatedly. If the wrong combination is pressed Ganondorf will instantly overpower link forcing his sword out of the way an animation will then follow of Ganondorf lifting link up and head butting him out of his own hands. The fight will end after link has caused enough damage so that Ganondorf is knocked to the ground and where a fatal blow can be delivered. When the Triforce fades from his hand the skies clear up.

I would remake Gohdan from Wind waker.
the battle would be made in to three parts.
Gohdan will shot lasers out of his hand's eyes. the lasers will actually change the form of the ground on which Link stands upon.
in the first part. the lasers will destroy almost all of the floor, leaving only a a straight line of ground that stretches between Link and Gohdan. Gohdan will shot his lasers directly at Link. the laser beam will cover almost all the linear path between Link and Gohdan. Link will have to dash quickly towards Gohdan so the laser won't hit him and slash his hand's eyes.
In the second part, Gohdan lasers will make the ground into six individual squares. Gohdan will shot a beam from the sky on the square on which Link stands on, so Link will have to jump the another square, and shout the hands eyes with the bow. Link will have to do that three times, until the ground comes back and the Link can slash the hand's eyes.
in the third part, Gohdan will send his hand to the sky. and they will shot beams at Link. every were the beams hit ( every hand will shot 5 small beams, one from each finger ) there will be a small howl. Link will have to doge, until he comes close enough to slash his hands eyes.
every hit that Link takes takes two hearts

I would very much like to see Vaati make an appearance as a boss (probably of a palace of winds type dungeon) in a console game. I think handheld didn't do him justice and FSA didn't work either.

I would remake Aquamentus, the first Zelda boss.
He would larger, about the size of Argorok, and be less cartoonish in appearance and more feral. Spewing fireballs and trying to impale with his horn, which actually hides his weak spot rather than being the weak spot.

H

harda toenail

A drumline of bongo bongo's

It would also be cool to fight bowser.... Think about it.... Ok stop

King Dodongo. Its high time he was done right. No arena nonsense. This is going to be a chase. Okay, so you get in a mine-cart; and, as it gets started, King Dodongo bursts through a wall like the cool-aid guy and chases you. You have to time your bomb throws just right, or he'll derail your cart. Now how's that for a boss fight?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Demise. Still in that reflecting water (durhuurr, water always reflects) arena, still a sword fight. However, he is very fast. On the second phase, you have to clash swords with him a la TP, and have quick time event motions to do in order to win against his might. Still defeat him with an ending blow.

Cutscene afterwards is actually Demise's eyes blotting out...then they suddenly light up again. Demise gets back up, pulls the Master Sword out of his chest and uses the sacred sword to knock Link out cold. From there, we get a totally different ending. One that befits Link's kind.

Here's another one, Trinexx.
Our dragon would become a fossil covered in stone with the elemental heads being flesh due to magic. His size would be equal to King Dodongo's but because of his slow moving and inability to roll, it makes the fight a bit easier. Both heads are destroyed by an elemental arrow of the opposite power. Afterwards, it becomes a stone snake and slithers around. Trick him into knocking into a wall and stab the red stone with a finishing blow.

I would love to see a revamped version of "Horse head" from Parapa palace in Zelda II. Instead of his being a simple laughable fight, he will work in a much different way. The battle takes place in some strange either spooky shadow temple, or in the end palace gauntlet. The room darkens, and you see Link's breath. the room is dark, and ominous, and cold. you hear hooves, and see glowing red eyes. Horse head lets out a loud howl/neigh something intimidating. Then steps out of the darkness. Braziers light up, and it's on.

The boss has a few phases. The first he runs charging at you. he's so huge, and heavy however the ground shakes. you have to use the hookshot (in time) to pull yourself to the other side of the room. he either hits the wall, and is stunned or swings the mace as he charges. point is, you run to him, and slash him from behind a few times. Then he goes into phase 2. His armor kinda cracks and falls off, and it would be a fight where you have to deflect his blows from all angles at the right time with wii motion plus, and try to hit em a few times. then he dies. just my idea.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
The battle with Helmaroc King from Wind Waker was too epic for words I would wanna remake something like that in WiiU Zelda and combine it with the Argorok battle from TP. That. Would. Be. EPIC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom