• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Create a Pokemon?

If you could make up your own pokemon suited to your favorite things what would it be and why?

Mine would be an addition to my favorite pokemon family, the hitmons.
Hitmonzen. A Psychic type. It would have a really good HP stat and moderate defense and special defense.
It's ability would be: Zen Guardian;
Making it immune to attraction and increasing it's special defense and special attack by 1 every turn.
But on the flip side its defense falls sharply every turn if it has a status condition (excluding sleep)
OR
Ability: Nice Dreams; It's HP raises by 1/4 every turn if it's asleep (this may be op I know :P)

Stats:
hp :*****
atk :*
def :***
sp atk:****
sp def:**
speed :***

also it would have to learn metronome at one point because that's my favorite move.

what pokemon would you make?

Last edited:
If you could make up your own pokemon suited to your favorite things what would it be and why?

Mine would be an addition to my favorite pokemon family, the hitmons.
Hitmonzen. A Psychic type. It would have a really good HP stat and moderate defense and special defense.
It's ability would be: Zen Guardian;
Making it immune to attraction and increasing it's special defense and special attack by 1 every turn.
But on the flip side its defense falls sharply every turn if it has a status condition (excluding sleep)
OR
Ability: Nice Dreams; It's HP raises by 1/4 every turn if it's asleep (this may be op I know :P)

Stats:
atk :*
def :***
sp atk:****
sp def:**
speed :***

also it would have to learn metronome at one point because that's my favorite move.

what pokemon would you make?

Hitmonzen. Oh my god. ...my god. ...my god. That is the single most awesome name for a Pokemon...EVER.

My Pokemon would be a dragon-type Eeveelution, seeing as Dragon-type is the only remaining special-type to which an Eevee could be assigned. It's name would be Draconeon. Its special ability would be Air Lock, my favorite, because it sounds cool and it also negates the effects of weather. Draconeon's secondary ability would be Rough Skin, I guess, since it's a Dragon-type and all... I dunno how I'd factor in its stats and such without making my Pokemon god-like and broken (in terms of balance). However, I'd imagine its speed would be considerably high, because I like speedy types...

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I don't have names but a fire/water type that its ability it's types changes based on what type of move it used (not only attacks but also statues moves ) and it alternates witch of the two types it changes the change happens after you use the move though.

I would make an evo of Miltank and call it Daitank. It would have higher defense than miltank and hp. it would be slower and be fatter.
It would have a special move that would heal itself and hurt the opponent. It would be called SPOILED MILK.
Ability would be Milk Maker- it would heal 1/16 health every turn.
It would be a normal type.

P

PickleFishLips

I have created lots of fakemon but my favorite was a mix of pikachu Reshiram tornados and zoroark that I can't remember.

HP:???
Attack:52
Sp Attack:40
Defense:36
Sp Def:45
Speed:20

Please click on the link below and help me hatch this egg!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would make something with a type combination that hasn't been used yet like fire ice, or fire water, or fire grass

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
Prizom
A crystal-type pokemon. Has ability to change element based on background color or lighting (Example-Ice Cavern: Light/Ice; Lava Temple: Light/Fire). It's normal element is like a crystal-ghost thing of a sort. It can use light and dark along with crystal(rock). It's mood would be Focused, canceling out confusion. And it's Ability would be "Reality Check", in which the instant the oppenent casts and ailment (excluding moves that have ailment chance; such as ice storm-chance of freezing foe) it will turn into a rock; You can't put a rock to sleep,can you? It's item would be a mirror, the mirror will act as an amplifier when Prizom uses light based attacks.

Stats:
atk :****
def :*****
sp atk:***
sp def:****
speed :*****

I suppose you could call it a Regi-Eevee, in a sense.

Last edited:

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
I made two fake Eeveelutions, Silveon and Phanteon. Drew them up and everything. I wish I had the original notes so I could provide more detail.

Silveon- Steel-type. You get him through trading a male Eevee.
He had high attack, defense and speed. His ability was Iron Barbs, and he had a multihit steel-type signature move.
He was sort of based on a porcupine, and his backstory was that the pain of abandonment from the trade made him tough and angry, literally repelling attacks with his sharp exterior.

Phanteon- Ghost-type. You get her through trading a female Eevee.
She had high special attack, speed and attack. Her ability(I think) was Aftermath, and she had a ghost-type signature move that I forgot the details of.
She was based on a cat, and drew inspiration from Grizabella(from the musical CATS). She was an Eevee that was so hurt from being traded away that she literally wasted away from grief.

H

hero of wind 1

ployserdile
Hp:85
Defense:80
Sp.defense:82
Attack:95
Sp.attack:97
Speed:120
Fire and water
Weakness:lightning times two,ground times two

I would add antoher evolution to rapidash. It would be called magmasus, a fire/flying type. Liiks like rabidash, but has wings too.
As for the ability, lets do Fire Absorb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom