• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Create a Instrument for the Next Handheld What Would It Be?

Well good day. :D if you could create a instrument for the next handheld game what would you make it? Would you add on to one? would you bring one back? or would you just make a cooler one? change the color of one? Make it your own by adding stickers :D?

arkvoodle

Diabolical
An original instrument? Oooh! Sounds interesting! :3

I would probably design something alike the panpipes, possibly with two or three more notes and more abilities. It would be shaped with two circular pipes at the sides, and straight ones in the middle. There would be three symbols on it, and when pressed down, it allows a new note and a new ability.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Maybe a Violin. It's a pretty instrument and it would be cool to see Link play something like that.

Anubis

The most inactive active
I would probarly choose something like a...uhm..maybe a drum or something? :) It would be nice, think about it: Tap with your ds stylus, on different spot of the drum. :D

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Maybe a guitar. You can tap a string to stop it and slide the stylus up and down the screen too play it. I don't know much about guitar so I can't say too much on the subject. I know though that you would have to hold strings on the other side of the guitar so maybe a little button in the corner for you to flip the guitar on the other side.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I would pick a guitar sort of thing! Or maybe a clarinet! Unforunately, the saxophone will probably not make that good of an idea...

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I would pick a guitar sort of thing! Or maybe a clarinet! Unforunately, the saxophone will probably not make that good of an idea...

The saxophone is AWESOME!!!! Link would definitely be 168% cooler if he had a saxophone. As for the instrument, I'd choose to bring back the Ocarina. Imagine having tapping the holes of the Ocarina with your thumbs INSTEAD of the stylus and blowing in the mic to get new notes and sounds! That way, there could be like 10 notes!

Haha The Legend of Zelda Saxophone of Time. I think it would be cool if Link had a trumpet, no real reason why I just think it would be cooler than alot of other choices. Or maybe the bagpipes, that would be epic.

I would say the Trumpet would be very cool. No clue why. He kinda had bagpipes in Majors mask. But overall I want to see something Like the Majors mask instruments.

M

masterlink

i would probly have a flute because it would be cool to see how link adapts to a new insturment

TheHeroOfLime

Excelling in Mediocrity
The Legend Of Zelda: The Electric Guitar of Time. That would own. Or a piano, I'd love to see him pull a piano out of his back pockets completely casually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom