• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If you could choose to live in any area/place from the Zelda series, where would you pick?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Zelda games have an abundance of beautiful landscapes and areas to explore. If you could choose any place to settle down and live out the rest of your life, which one would it be?

I'm interested in hearing others ideas on this topic, because I'm not quite sure where I would choose. My top two thoughts are either Skyloft or Windfall Island. Mostly because I like the thought of living in a small, peaceful village. However, there's not a whole lot to do in either of those places, so maybe they would get boring after a while.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'd live in Ganons Castle from OOT. It is set against a beautiful charred backdrop, and has It's own outdoor pool (of lava).

There is also an organ on the top floor which I could play in my spare time.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Ordan Village definitely. It's like Hyrule's version of the Shire. Beautiful, serene and a laid back lifestyle. I'd spend all day herding goats, fishing, climbing tress and then chilling by the spring during twilight hours. That's my picture of simplistic happiness.

WindFishTacos

"Look at those sideburns...that's true grit!"
I would definitely choose to live in a town from Breath of the Wild (don't know the name of any of the towns yet). It looks so peaceful (ignoring the monsters running around) and I love the mountain scenery. One of my hobbies is rock climbing so that's what I would spend my time doing, very excited about link being able to rock climb.

Termina. It always seemed lively... then again clicktown is pretty small when you think about it. So maybe twiligjt princess castle town, tgough that place might be a little TOO busy.
Snowpeak ruins are a nice place but they are in ruins. And itd be lonely.

Come to think of it. Windfall Island might just be the place for me. Lively but not too crowded, I could live in the rich person house.

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
I'd probably live in the snowpeak temple from Twilight Princess because its so pretty despite the cold x

Spamomanospam

Captain Kick-ass
I'd definitely live in gerudo valley with the women as I have a weakness for redheads and beautiful women.
Didn't a few carpenters try that only to be thrown in jail? : P

I'd live in a pirate ship sailing around, singing songs, fishing, drinking grog, and firing the cannon Willy nilly. If Link can books 99 bombs in his hat, think about what a whole ship could hold! Seriously, though, the pirate life's appealing.

Possibly kokiri forest, but then i'd be the kind of awkward adult running around, hopping on stepping stones for rupees. In fact, i'd probably get lost in the lost woods and become a stalfos within a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom