• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If you could choose to live in any area/place from the Zelda series, where would you pick?

If I could live at the fishing hole in Twilight Princess that'd be so chill! That place is always peaceful AND you can change the seasons at will!

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Koholint. I hear House by the Bay is available. A nice fixer-upper and entirely free of restless spirits ever since that young gentleman stopped by and put that poor soul to rest.

I'd personally love to live in:

Kakariko village from ALTTP
Kokiri Forest
Faron Woods

The village is practical but the designs of those two forests are so engaging and awesome for me. Maybe it's because they're early game areas?

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine
I'd want to live in Zora's Domain. I'll never forget playing Zelda's Lullaby to part the waterfall for the first time.

Otherwise, maybe one of the islands from Wind Waker. Like the private oasis. Or possibly Skyloft. I didn't love Skyloft at first - I didn't think it had as much character as say Clock Town (I recently replayed Majora's Mask) but it's really grown on me.

G

Guest-3

On the peak of Death Mountain from OoT. Don't ask me why, I would just find it quite intriguing to have a giant Goron as my all the time companion. (And he could make me cute little daggers, heh).

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Forest Haven. I would be surrounded by both trees and water, plus I could hang out with all my little Korok buddies. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom