• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda If You Could Be Any Zelda Character, Who Would You Be?

Hey guys, Evan here, and I just thought of something.... If I could be any Zelda character, who would I be? I thought about this for a while, and personally, I would be a Tingle, because it may seem weird but i can be like him when I feel like it.... But that's who I would be! What about you? What Zelda character would you be?:cool:

Pen

The game is on!
I'm a huge fan of the Ritos so I think it'd be super cool to be one of them. If I were to pick a specific Rito to be, I'd easily pick Quill, the mailman you meet several times over the course of The Wind Waker. ^^

100px-King_Zora_OoT.png

... just kidding! :P

I'm also a fan of the Rito, so maybe I'd pick somebody like Komali. (Will we ever get to see the Rito again?) Or maybe I'd pick someone like Lenzo. He's had plenty of adventures, he has a pretty neat hobby, he seems to have done fairly well for himself. There are so many options...

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Hmm...I think possibly Quill. He was one of my favorite characters in Wind Waker. He was just so logical and "all-knowing" that I really appreciated. Besides, the ability to fly across the Great Sea sounds absolutely fantastic.

TheRockinStallion

If I'm not back in 15 minutes, just wait longer!
Didn't we cover that already? I'M A DUDE!
Well, since by playing the game EVERYONE gets to "be" Link, I'll refrain from the obvious answer.:lol: Anyhoo, I'mma have to say I'd probably be Malo from TP. He's like a year old and runs his own business and has some of the best dialog in the whole game!

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
I'd be Ganondorf. I'd be super-powerful and awesome. I'd also get a Gerudo harem. Have you played him in Hyrule Warriors? He's unstoppable. Plus, even if I died I'd just get reborn through some absurd plot device.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I think I'd really like to be the Happy Mask Salesman. :lol: He's just so mysterious. He almost seems all-knowing and slightly omniscient like he's actually really important somehow but no one knows who he is.
That's just the vibe I get from him.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
*points to username*

Ezlo is by far the character in the Zelda series that fits my personality best, and he's also one of my favourite characters, so I think I'd be him.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
I'd probably be Midna since she is me. I'm sarcastic and cynical at times and yeah Midna is my Zelda spirit character

Sheik

:the:
I'd be Valoo.

latest

I'd be living the life; chilling on top of a mountain, giving my scales to Rito children, and speaking some crazy fluent Ancient Hylian. Then, if any evil doers come about, I could just give them a good torching with my fiery dragon breath. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom