• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Be Any Race, Which Race? Why? a Typical Day in Your Life?

Conor

the over analysing guy
The title sums it up, as titles should ;) Also for races that appear in multiple games such as gorons, specify which game's goron (or whichever race you choose)

For me it would be kokiri, growing up I wasn't very good at OoT and had no real idea of where I should be going, so as a result I spent a lot of time running around the Lost Woods and Kokiri Forest, meaning I've grown attached to the little guys :p and being young forever with no responsibility, and a simple life is amiable.

As for my day...

Morning
Wake up, eat whatever kokiri's eat and head outside, do some backflips with the lads as it's all the rage, maybe swing by the twins' house for a while

Afternoon
After being brutally rejected by one of the twins talk to the know-it-all brothers for a bit, see if there's anything interesting going on. After I'm done there I head into the Lost Woods for a wander, have a swim in the pond that leads to the waterfall outside zora's domain (of course I'm oblivious to this) then bathe in an opening in the trees untill the forest sunlight dries me, hear some jazzy tunes coming from somewhere and follow that untill I'm in a new area, see that this area is blocked off by a gate and that a wolfos is there, oh hell no! (no weapon) I proceed to leg it back to Kokiri forest confident that I'll get there if I just keep running. Make a mental note to come back with Mido and some deku sticks

evening
gaze out onto hyrule field, being cautious not to leave the bridge area in the lost woods, have some more food with the lads, and head off to sleep for the next day

what about you lot? I'm sure you all have your own unique and interesting ideas that I'd genuinely enjoy reading :)

oracleofcanada

never give in brohams!
id be a rito child from wind waker because they got a dragon.
my day would go something like this;

morning:
wake up go eat try and beat the mailmans sorting score, sit on the edge and stare out to sea.

midday;
eat lunch, hit on medli, have a game of pain olympics with komali and the guys.

evening;
eat dinner, try to fly, talk to valoo and write a letter to makar

I'd be a Goron. Here is my day:

Morning: Wake up, do my morning roll and eat my rocky breakfast.

Mid Day: Roll down Death Mountain and try and sell some "Goron Special Crops" at Hyrule Market.

Evening: Roll back up Death Mountain, curl up into a ball, and fall asleep.

That would be a great life. :D

Conor

the over analysing guy
On Windwaker now, it would be pretty awesome to be a rito, but if I had to eventually devolve into one of those Korok things I think I'd off myself

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
My Zora Day

Morning: Wake up and eat what ever is in my cave and head out for a morning swim them get out.
Afternoon: Go and Jam on my fish skeleton guitar. Race some beavers and get a bottle to keep my fish inside. Head out to lake Hylia and go fishing. Then head to the island to meet my friends.
Evening:I have a feast in memory of Jabu Jabu who just died because some stupid kid was in him and slashing at him. Then head to my cave, dive into my pond and sleep in the cool refreshing water.

NekoFangirl28

Cute, quiet and alert!
I'd be a Town Picori! My day would go like this...
Morning: Wake up and eat breakfast, go out to the Library and read some books.
Midday: Go to the cafe with some fellow Picoris and talk about what they've been doing to help out humans and such, go and help some humans.
Evening: Finish up helping the humans and then retire to my bed and sleep until the next day.

David25866

Anime Master
I would be a rito and my day would be like this

Morning: Eat breakfast and then go out to fly for a while then try the post challenge

Midday: Play Ball with Medli and Kimori Fly around for a while then get ready for my date with medli

Evening: Go on my date with Medli come home say good night to medli Fly around for a while then go to bed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom