• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda If You Could Add a Race to Hyrule What Would It Be?

A tribe of bony and ugly looking people who were forced to live in the sewers by racist Hylians. You must gain their trust before they give you whatever treasure they have that you need. Maybe they plan to overrun Hyrule and retake their old homes.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Hmm I would love to see gryphons and dragons. Like the Dämonfeuer in Grimm. Normal people with dragonlike abilities. I also would love to see the Rito making a return. I loved them so much

Skunk

Floof
Sheep. Intelligent sheep. Not anthropomorphic sheep, just intelligent sheep. They would have their own language, that the other races couldn't understand with out magic. They would live in Hyrule Field and occasionally come to trade with the other races in their various kingdoms. They would be adorable sheep. Adorable, and intelligent, sheep.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Okazos- small yellow and red insectoid people who dwell in swamps in jungles,and most are female They can fly around. Despite their small size, they are fierce fighters. They fly around and dive at Link with small spears. Also, there are large male Okazos who battle Link on the ground. Okazos live in huge hives, which is run by a queen. In a game, Link must navigate a massive maze-like Okazo hive until he battles the gigantic queen and frees her from a parasite that has been controlling her. Then the Okazos become friendly. He gets a horn with which he can summon one. The summoned Okazo can carry Link up and down great vertical heights. Link can also summon a swarm of them to help him in battle while on the overworld. I think they'd be a unique and fun addition.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Oh! I just remembered one!

A new breed of Dekus. Or alternately just a redesign.

Deku Huntsmen. They look kind of like Odowola, but man sized, no crazy war paint, and a less intimating face. My bro drew a picture of one before, but I'm not sure if I could show it for example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom