• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time If Twinvora Had A Third Sister

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
I'd think it'd be cool if the third sister were a light witch. I say this because thats a theme that is used a lot in zelda for example the arrows ( ice fire and light ). Lol I'm not sure what a name would be though.. XD and you could probably deflect her attack at both koume and kotake but you can't use koume and kotakes attacks against her. That would really spice up the boss battle because I feel it's a little too easy.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I've thought about this idea for a while, and always thought that have a Water Sister as the third witch could work out well. The main concept in these witches is that either one has the powers to defeat the other one, and water would fit in here pretty well.
Fire melts Ice
Ice freezes Water
Water extinguishes Fire
So I think this circle could work decently. And their name would be Tripirova.

SheikahSoul

Decadence
Then tell that Dark Lord to destroy me then cause I have no good answer on something that could blend like fire and ice and something in between.

i personly think that nentendo should never ever EVER make a third sister.... there awesome just the way they are.... i mean im not saying its a bad idea... i just think some things should stay the same

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
A third sister, one of water would make a nice rock-paper-scissors thing with the elements, I like the idea.
Also, I think you can add a Poll even if you forgot with the options for your thread somewhere up there.

And... what's this about me destroying people? Ridiculous claims...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom