• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If They Ever Make A Legend Of Zelda Movie?

Should they make a Legend of Zelda movie?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I'm indifferent

• Only if they can do it right

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

atompike

On my Zeldathon Quest
OOT movie please, that's the best story in Zelda imo and would make an awesome movie. final battle. looking for all the gems, sheik being zelda shocking people who never played OOT, plot twists, etc.

Ahem hey Jacka$$ I just bought OoT today and have been playing it for the first time. I knew virtually nothing about it going in so thanks for ruining something without even putting SPOILERS douchbag. :(

I actually can think of a way to make a Zelda movie AND keep Link silent...

OoT spoilers:

Make it a movie about Zelda/Sheik in OoT and what she had to go through. Escaping from the castle, becoming Sheik and her efforts to save Hyrule. Link could still stay silent as he would be more or less a background character. It could be a strong and intriguing story I think without breaking any continuity or LoZ rules (like silent Link).

atompike

On my Zeldathon Quest
See was that so hard, a spoiler tab. Thank you Seth! Jeez some people...

atompike

On my Zeldathon Quest
So what if I haven't played it!! It doesn't matter, there's a spoiler tab for a reason and I wouldn't have cared if not for the fact that I just started playing it that DAY!!!

I would say no, but there is the option "if they do it right", if that's true there is no reason to say no.
I would like them to use the same mechanic for the character dialogues in the games, I mean, link not talking and not serious voice acting, but the last one may no happen.
Hopefully it would be animated in some way and not using real actors

K

Kaepora

I'm thinking a Windwaker Story but live action and it would be sorta like Waterworld but better also i think that gannondorf should be samuel l jackson and Zelda/Tetra is who ever catniss is in the hungergames as for link i have no clue

S

SirSchmoopy

Definately not. Even the best director will inforce his 'vision' on the public, rather than allowing for the actual source material to breath. We all saw what happen to the Mario movie....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom