• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern If LEGO Does Make a Zelda Set...

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
...do you think that in the future they could make a LEGO Zelda game? Do you think it would be a good game?

I do think they could make a LEGO Zelda game (with Nintendo's permission, naturally), but I don't know if it would be good or not. I'd have to play it.

ChuChuOfTime

Fish. Citizen of Foo
Lego sets, sure why not but a game please no we already have the real games we don't need legos (even though they're awesome).

I honeslty dont think it would work as lego games are about films and you play through them, so i guess you would play through the games. And i can't see this working :L

Nope nope nope. Lego games are way too easy and the lego games are normally based off of movies and shows for example scooby doo and harry potter. The only good thing that could come from it is that is may have a slight old school top down view.

Braivety

FPT | Breb
A link in Time is right. This would just be the CDi games all over again. Im ok with Zelda legos, but not a game. To be honest, I hate the lego games. They are to childish and have no objective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom