• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If I Were In the Zelda Universe

Djinn

and Tonic
Definitely a crafter of magical objects. Since I am always interested in learning various crafty skills like glassblowing or smithing, and I have produced a few random magic items from the series already, a few rupees too. I would be a part of whatever workshop produces the magical weapons and items the sages like to stash deep in temples and dungeons for reasons unknown. Or maybe some Picori village as they were some of the very few people actually said to be responsible for the make of several well known items like pegasus boots, four sword, power bracelet, and magic boomerang. Might have a shop in the forest or town picori settlements. Sometimes traveling to the human world for supplies or to sell some of my wares.

Any traveling or adventuring would be for the search for parts or ingredients to finish future projects, I do this in real life as well, traveling really far out to get some pieces to finish a project. And I would keep several things around to help in quick travel all around Hyrule studying the things others have made and figuring out how to make it myself. Or collecting rare materials wherever they can be found. I might take the occasional odd job for an aspiring hero if they get some of the random ingredients, sometimes I am interested in making an item just for the challenge of it. If it looks complex and interesting enough.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
If I was in Zelda Universe, I would punch Jason Rappaport straight in the face.
Oh wait, you mean the universe in which the Zelda games take place in.
Don't mind me.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
... A merchant that is also a non perfetinal teacher who name is Gringro
I would teach history, mytholgy and differnt things you could do with my products if you buy a pruduct and would be called crazy for inventing a meat grinder (im hungry do not criticize)

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
I've been thinking about this a little more and I thought of one that better suits my personallity lol. I would be the next guitarist in the Indigo-gos. I'd be a Zora (of course) and my name would be Ryli.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I would be a swordsman named Saga who seeks out Link to train with him because I'd want to be able to fight Ganon's forces to protect innocent people. Link may need the help. He's just one person; he can't be everywhere to help everyone at one time. I would be a wandering traveler who left home, so I'd live on my own. No designated home. In my spare time, I would either draw('cause that's what I do) or practice my sword skills so as to ensure that I may be helpful to Link whenever the time comes.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
realistic: I would be born and raised in Ordon, and be living in either Ordon or Castle town. Probably Ordon. I would have a part time job at the ranch, similar to what Link does, and in my free time I would paint/sketch/draw the scenery and teaching the kids how. I would travel around Hyrule whenever I had a week or two off, mainly to Castle town and the areas around Lake Hylia art-ing and obtaining cool art supplies and adventuring as I go. I would also be a kind-of magician and would practice that in that secluded area behind the owl statue in Faron Woods. In addition to all of this, I would love reading (almost as much as Shad) and would spend a lot of my time in Castle Town at the library, until the Resistance moved into Telma's bar, where I would then have historical and theological debates with Shad. I could help Link by taking messages to him from his friends in Ordon and others around Hyrule (no more postman. Yeah!) and by occasionally helping him in battle when I was near by using my awesome... amateur magical skills.
Fantastic: I would either be an artist picori living in the Library and hanging out a lot at the cafe or a zora artist in Zora's domain, proud creator of the first underwater sketchpad, quill, and ink.

after link went back to his childhood in oot, i would be the new ghostbuster in town (or poebuster?). my name would be Peter and i would partner up with the creepy poesoul guy in castle town (cant remember what hes called), together we would get every poesoul in the hole universe.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Realistically I would be a Hylian that is always inventing new stuff like the Hookshot and bombs. I'd be tall and slender with a small brown Gotee and you'd usually find me wearing dark colored jacket like Shad wears and some lighter colored pants covered and I'd have some ancient welding goggles on top of my head. I would be called Valkor.

If I could anything be a Rito who is an explorer who tells Link about the area he is in if he wants me to, or a Zora warrior that assists Link in a battle for the Zora's Domain/

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
If I was in the Zelda Universe, I would be one of the best Goron Sumo Wrestlers from Death Mountain in Twilight Princess. My name would be Rock and I would've been a Goron that Link would've wrestled with in Death Mountain.

if i were in the zelda universe i would be a tall muscular man with a awesome beard who lives on windfall island, working in one of the shops, i would spend my free time sailing the sea and going to the auction house.

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
If I were in Zelda Universe I would be...

Semi-Realistic But With Some Fantasy: I would be a close family friend of the Kings and would most likely have a place in his palace or a estate of my own. I would probably be like the head of staff at his palace. Sort of like the guy behhind the scenes that gets everything done for the king. I'm good at keeping everything on track and am good at making friends.

More Realistic: A traveling salesman that owns a few shops here and there. I like to travel and see new places. I also like to sell overpriced maps to people before they even get to the area. Not really but I was thinking more along the lines of Happy mask salesman. However, I do like research so maybe some extra research and exploring in my freetime like the goron from SS.

If I were in the Zelda universe, in all likelihood, I would be a wanderer. I’d keep to myself for safety, and mostly stick to rural areas where I could forage for food. I’d probably collect and gather little things from all the places I’d wandered through, like dried flowers and herbs, rocks, sea shells, and insects, as those are all things I collect even now. I’m not sure what I would have to do to defend myself; I’d probably have to think of something like learning to use a bow, since I may wander into dangerous areas. I would need a source of income in order to better survive, so I could probably draw pictures of the places and people I’d seen on my travels if I had materials to do so, and sell those on the rarer days that I would go to more public areas with shops and such.

Perhaps it seems kind of a purposeless life, but it’s really how I would most likely live. I always enjoy travel and seeing new places, and that combined with my love and reverence for nature makes me think it would be a pretty good fit for me, in any case. In other words, I’d be a faceless, nameless NPC that just happens to pop up in unexpected places on your travels. :>

If I were in the Zelda world I would be a Zora, named Zori. I would rock out on the saxophone, and would travel around Hyrule and see the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom