• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If I Were In the Zelda Universe

I'd be an assistant to the Lake Hylia Scientist in OoT, helping uncover the secrets of the mysterious lake depths!
On my off time I would fish in the fishing pond and swim in the lake, probably in the area by the entrance to the Zora's Domain and the little farms as their aren't monsters there.

I would possibly travel to Zora's Domain and Zora's river sometimes for further study. Studying the wildlife in the Lost Woods would be amazing, but I don't want to turn into a Stalfos ;)

I notice a lot of people say they would travel, I wouldn't too much, Zelda's universe seems to be an awfully dangerous one! All kinds of terrifying monsters for any regular person not named Link.

D

Del

I'd have to be a Rito from Wind Waker. I don't know what my name would be, leave that to the wind. But I'd fly across the ocean everyday to deliver mail. It's not the mail that I find interesting or amazing, it's the fact that I get to fly and go to all the islands (the ones with post-boxes). I found such beauty and complexity in Wind Waker, I just wish I could live in there. Really, if I could pixelate myself and go live in that game, I wouldn't think twice about it.

Absolutely fantastic question!
If I were in the zelda universe, i would be a Skeikah named Rune. I would be the guardian of the Shadow Temple. Link would have to beat me to get the Nocturne of Shadow, but we become friends in the end.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
I would be a Invintor named Tesmeria and I would travel Hyrule discovering how many of the inventions worked. I would also create some inventions myself. I would be in the Hyrule in TP because it is the biggest, and has the most thought provoking inventions such as the spinner.

Z

ZeldaScrollsV

I would be Link's next annoying helper (Navi, Fi) hehe

H

HyperKnux

I would be a MONSTER TRAINER! Yes... I would catch monsters, tame them, and then train them to help Link on his quest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom