• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask If Fierce Deity Link Played an Instrument...

i think he would play his sword evry time he swings it a different way it makes a different noise. like the air wooshes through the gaps in his sword.

I think if Fierce Deity played an instrument,it would have to be the Harp like in Skyward Sword,because who else would play it in The Band of Links?(Link playing Ocarina,Deku Link:the Pipes,Goron Link:the Drums,and Zora Link:the Guitar) :)

A

Antinaka12

Honestly ive seen some of the hacked videos for majoras mask and fierce diety is just a pallet swap of the adult link from ocarina of time. so i would have to say a pallet swap ocarina

E

EpicDoug

He would pull out a huge organ or grand piano and play some relaxing melodies to prepare himself for the hunt

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
i think he would play his sword evry time he swings it a different way it makes a different noise. like the air wooshes through the gaps in his sword.

Hmm... that sounds like a conductor's baton, doesn't it? That would be pretty interesting but a bit strange looking, since the double helix sword is so large...

Maybe he could sing....
IN A HEAVY METAL VOICE!

I can't go without saying how insanely awesome this sounds.

He would pull out a huge organ or grand piano and play some relaxing melodies to prepare himself for the hunt

You mean like the Happy Mask Salesman already does? :P

I have my own idea of what he'd play. Funny thing is that I'm taking it from Power Rangers. o_O

zyu-ar-zyusouken-big.jpg

I think a dagger flute like this would suit him pretty well, but it's kinda like an ocarina already... dunno if it'd be repetitive.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom