• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art I Make Swords

ancel22

SwordSmith
want to buy? look at my old posts, and choose a sword, then give me a privit mesage if your serios about buying, i could make you one in a matter of days, at minimal cost(usualy max of $25), thogh it would help if you live close(dallas/fairview)

also, thanks for sword sugestions!

zelda sword might be fun to make, im also looking at the twilight sword(not fan sugested), look them up, and tell me what you think!(not nessaseraly finalists for the fan sugestied sword)

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Hey, you should make the Skyward Sword Goddess Sword!

FoddessSword.png

ancel22

SwordSmith
thats a great idea! infact, i think it might be fun to make all the forms of it(godess,longsword,wihte,ect.)!
thats so obviouse, but i didnt thank of it! thanks for the sugestion!

ancel22

SwordSmith
im back in my home, and realy tyerd. what dose this mean that hase anything remotly relating to sompthing you may or may not(and even if may, its not by much) care about? ill be starting my new sword soon! probobly tomarow, i will finish planing and scetching my ideas, and i will start, and probobly finnish, buying the suplys. pathetic as it is, after an 8hour car ride, even typing this has exausted me to the point of needing another nap. l8r

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom