• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I JUST BEAT LEGEND OF ZELDA (NES) FOR THE FIRST TIME 100%

atompike

On my Zeldathon Quest
Dear god that was hard, I did it though and I even managed to beat Gannon on the first try. Although Dungeon 8 was an absolute nightmare! This is my first time beating any Zelda game I know this is shameful that's why this was the first game in my Zeldathon marathon. Now onto Ocarina of Time I have the n64 version and the 3ds version. BtW I'm 21 so no little kid jokes. So you guys should submit some stories of the first time you beat The Legend of Zelda (NES).

Last edited:

MW7

Great job. I think Legend of Zelda was the seventh game in the series for me in order of completion. I think I started around when Wind Waker was coming out but didn't finish until after beating Twilight Princess so yeah, I'd agree that a person's first playthrough of the game can be brutal. I have no idea whatsoever how many times I died but I know it was a lot. Ocarina of Time should be a breeze for you now.

atompike

On my Zeldathon Quest
Cool man thanks, I'm new to Zelda but I own a lot of Zelda games it's weird.

atompike

On my Zeldathon Quest
Thank you it was an experience I'll say that much. I felt like the angry video game nerd I just kept drinking and drinking and yelling and yelling. Then the next morning I beat it. lol

atompike

On my Zeldathon Quest
Cool yeah I just stood by the entrance and kept slashing and eventually Ganon would get hit when he teleported there.

atompike

On my Zeldathon Quest
It did it really did! Now I'm playing Zelda II Adventure of Link...it's harder :(

Good job dude, The first time i beat the game 100% was when i used walkthroughs and got lazy of figuring out what to do. :P

Was also my first, even though TP was the first Zelda I bought. :)

Didn't 100% it first time around, but did the second time, and have then completed it a couple of times since - great game.

atompike

On my Zeldathon Quest
A Link to the Past was my first Zelda game! Twilight Princess my second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom