• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I D E N T I T Y 1 RP (game thread)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Brandon doesnt give in to their superstition. He sure as hell didn't see a castle... Its just the flames playing tricks on them. You can see whatever you want in the flickering flames. They wanted direction.
Guess it was time to give it to them.
"Northeastern France," he suggests, "The architecture looks like it may fit in there," he doesnt actually see the castle, but doesn't want everyone to stare at the fire all night looking for something that isn't there.
That's why he's here.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
LIzzi imagines striking them all with lightning and laughing, but does not do this

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
Lawliet signs and turns his head to the gang."You know it. If the flame shows a destination we go there. It's late. We'll head out tomorrow, make sure to wake up at 7am. We don't want the boss to punish us." Lawliet has always mentioned the "boss" but has never actually talked about the boss, for example who they are and what they do. If someone asks Lawliet about the boss, he goes quiet for a while and turns back as if nothing happened. "Okay? goodnight. Make sure no one gets bitten by a bug, if anyone hears something wake me up."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Brandon lays down as suggested. It is getting late.
He's worried about Lawliet. He's convinced the man's going crazy. He can't accept everything that's happened, and has created this "boss", whatever they are, as a sort of guide. This could be very damaging in the future... moreso than it already has been. He needs to do something about it. He just doesn't know what.

TattooArtist

Before Lawliet falls asleep. He flashes a small stare at Brandon, followed by a small smile which is rare for Lawliet to do. He then goes to sleep, shivering but tries to hide it.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Val freezes time. After getting the equivalent of a full night's rest, he unfreezes time and stays up to keep watch.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Lyse sighs. "First thing in the morning," she repeats Lawliet. "Good night." She lays down but does little to fall asleep.

TattooArtist

Lawliet hears footsteps and creeks which wake him up. He suddenly screams "BOSS?!" his face pale.

Pen

The game is on!
Andrea wakes up as easily as she had fallen asleep when Lawliet screams. She feels immense worry inside, but her face is as straight as always. "What is wrong?" she asks quickly.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Val's head snaps in Lawliet's direction, not having heard anything before her scream. He relaxes when he sees no one there.

TattooArtist

"Sorry. I am hearing things. I just thought...boss was coming..." Lawliet signs and he lies down, watching the stars. "I'll tell you who he is one day." He falls asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom