• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I D E N T I T Y 1 RP (game thread)

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
((Can I add non aging to Val's powerset? I just realized that he'd die of old age by the time he hits 40 if he aged normally, and that's if he uses his power sparsely.))

Val laughs softly. "I stop time." He's suddenly on the opposite side of the fire.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"It's not gonna do any good," Lyse shrugs. "I can't see memories that aren't even up there!" she answers, tapping on Andrea's head.

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
Lawliet looks at Val. "Stop time for a moment will you? blow out the fire and restart time."

TattooArtist

Lawliet re-lights the fire. "Clever." Lawliet then gently blows on the fire, not strong enough for the fire to go out. The fire turns into a crystal blue and Lawliet speaks with pride. "Flame beyond our souls, speak to us what to do next. Where shall we go? What is our next destination to discover who we are?" The flame is now dependent on the earth's natural wind and shows an image of an old castle. Covered in darkness.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Jordan sits and watches as the other display their powers. He's happy to see that some of his friends are having fun doing this. Showing off his power has never been easy, as it usually requires him to be in a fight, so he just stares into the flame, now showing the castle.

TattooArtist

"Do you think its safe to go there?" Lawliet looks worried for the first time ever in front of the whole group.

TattooArtist

Some sweat drips from Lawliet's forehead...I don't know. But, there seems to be some trees to of been struck by lightening. This may be from someones past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom