• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I D E N T I T Y 1 RP (game thread)

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
Music to get in the mood - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxvEbqKZy-0
or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQUrmnwCuqs

"Imagine if...we had no one. If no one gave us a name, if no one told us that we meant something. As if we were invisible. We pledge that we tell no one outside our group about our powers, but we have the exception of Andrea Stern because she unfortunately has amnesia, but I am convinced she is different, she is one of us. Our group is like no other, this is us. This is our identities as a part of this group. I hope we can all come to terms with the rules, and discover what's hidden in this world."
Lawliet stares at the fire sparkling, sitting on the ground. The darkness dominates the moon. It is 11pm, the gang are sitting around a fire performing their daily pledge, to not tell anyone about who they truly are.
"Do we agree?" Lawliet looks up, piercing his blue eyes into everyone.

Reactions: Pen

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Val gently stirs the fire with a stick. "I do, though I wish you could make it sound a bit less pretentious." He quirks a lip.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Agreed," Brandon replies, distracted. Val's comment had surprised him; he, too, had issues with how the oath sounded. It was depressing. It was almost dehumanizing. His best-case scenario would be to not be stuck to it, but he knew that it was something that Lawliet clung to, like some people with their religions. She used it for support, to get her through the day. He could support that, even if it meant that he felt dehumanized every time he listened to it, "Maybe Val has a point. Nothing too major, but it could use a rework."

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"Yes," Lyse answers, slightly turned away from the group. "I kinda like it. Does it really matter how the oath sounds?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Lizzi throws rocks into the campfire
" whatever gets you through the night"

Pen

The game is on!
"I agree," Andrea responded. Her serious gaze was fixated at the fire in front of her. "I think the oath is fine as it is. This is a peculiar group indeed, so a peculiar oath is fitting."

TattooArtist

"Peculiar is the correct term for this...group. Why don't we discuss our powers? That's something we haven't done in a while." Lawliet, for the first time, tries to lighten to mood to move from "oaths"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Brandon doesnt see the point in this. Especially since the group is just so volatile regarding their powers. He considers stating such, but decides to just make a passive-agressive comment on the matter, "Natural hypnotic suggestion," he reminds her, "As you all know."

Pen

The game is on!
Andrea lowers her gaze to the ground. She looked up to the others in the group. Thier abilities were fascinating and certainly had their good uses. But she often wondered why she was there with them. Lawliet seemed to think Andrea had something too, but she wasn't too sure. Even now, seven years after her amnesia, she had no clue about who she was before that.

TattooArtist

Lawliet notices Andrea. "Hey...Andrea. You'll remember soon. You know, I let you join us for a reason."

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Lyse looks to the group. "If I touch any of you, I can experience your memories," she answered. She avoided ever touching any of the group, because she didn't want to intrude and was scared about what she would find.

TattooArtist

Lawliet's eyes lighten up a bit "Hey...Lyse. Why don't you touch Andrea and see if you know what it is? If she lets you of course."

Miss Cucco

Mrs. DekuNut
Jenna says nothing. She curls up into a ball seeing more than anyone knows. She bites her lip as she sees the past souls that were here before we were.

Pen

The game is on!
"Lyse, if you wish you may attempt to read my memories," Andrea says. "I doubt it will do much good though. You can experience other's memories, correct? Well, I evidently have no memories that are more than seven years old, so there would not be much to see. However, you do have my permission to try, should you be up for it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom