• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Hyrule Warriors Legends DLC Outlined!

It looks like Nintendo of Europe has outlined the upcoming DLC Packs for Hyrule Warriors Legends. Not only are some of the DLC Pack available for the 3DS Version, They are also available to the Original Wii U Version as well!
The DLC Packs are as follows:

Legends of Hyrule Pack Season Pass
The Legends of Hyrule Pack will be available in three forms:

Available March 24th 2016:
Nintendo 3DS Only Season Pass: DLC for Hyrule Warriors: Legends on Nintendo 3DS only

Nintendo 3DS + Wii U Season Pass: DLC for both Hyrule Warriors: Legends on Nintendo 3DS and Hyrule Warriors on Wii U

Available summer 2016:
Wii U Only Season Pass: DLC for Hyrule Warriors on Wii U only

Downloadable content packs

Late spring 2016: Master Wind Waker Pack (DLC Pack 1)
  • 16 new My Fairy costume pieces
  • The “Master” Wind Waker map for Adventure Mode with one new adventure battle scenario

Summer 2016: Link’s Awakening Pack (DLC Pack 2)
  • 16 new My Fairy costume pieces
  • A new map for Adventure Mode with two new challenge battle scenarios
  • A new playable character
  • A new weapon for Linkle

Autumn 2016: Phantom Hourglass & Spirit Tracks Pack (DLC Pack 3)
  • 15 new My Fairy costume pieces
  • A new map for Adventure Mode with one new adventure battle and two new challenge battle scenarios
  • A new weapon for Toon Link

Winter 2016: A Link Between Worlds Pack (DLC Pack 4)
  • 15 new My Fairy Costumes
  • A new map for Adventure Mode with one new adventure battle and two new challenge battle scenarios
  • Two new playable characters

Downloadable content for Hyrule Warriors on Wii U Only

Summer 2016: Link’s Awakening Pack (DLC Pack 2)
  • A new weapon for Linkle

Autumn 2016: Phantom Hourglass & Spirit Tracks Pack (DLC Pack 3)
  • A new weapon for Toon Link

Winter 2016: A Link Between Worlds Pack (DLC Pack 4)
  • Two new playable characters

I'm excited for these DLC Packs, and I love the fact that Wii U owners won't completely miss out on some of the content. What do you guys think? What are you most looking forward to?

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
That doesn't make any sense! How does handheld game get more content than a console game? This is obviously somehow faked or rude joke against intelligence! This is literally impossible! No, I'm buying into this. This is a joke! There is no way that a 3DS game can hold that much more than a Wii U game. The 3DS isn't powerful enough. Not even the New 3DS is powerful enough.

If Nintendo and Tecmo are really giving the handheld version more than the console version. Than that tells me exactly what the NX is going to be. Nintendo clearly seems to care more about their handheld titles than their console titles.

That said, I really do think the NX is definitely going to be a handheld. And Nintendo is neglecting their console series of gaming. Without a doubt.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
It seems kind of pointless to get the new characters and weapons for the Wii U version only, since there's nothing to do with them other than level up. I'd love to play through new Adventure Mode maps, it's a shame they're on 3DS only, it honestly feels like a gimped version. While I won't purchase the 3DS version or any season pass right away, I intend to follow the announcements for this DLC closely and decide what to buy later.

ok but how much does it cost why is the price not listed? why is the ww ganon costume exclusive to the season pass? how much does the season pass even cost? i have no money. also are you saying i cant get hwl and just download everything onto my wiiu and play it there instead? theyre already gypping me because GOD FORBID I DONT HAVE A NEW 3DS i am stressing out now because i cant play multiplayer with my sister on my 3ds. she doesnt even have a 3ds. i can play hw with her on the wiiu, and--this is so stupid i hate

From what I've seen, Master Wind Waker pack will be about 2, and the rest are 6 each. My predictions for it sum out to about this:

Link's Awakening pack:
Marin or Dethl
Weapon for Linkle: BowWow
Tiers:
BowWow, followed by 2 basic differences that make it overall similar but are just used to differentiate the tiers (eg; the Vengeful Deity's mask, could be used in a way like "Angry BowWow," or "Hungry BowWow."

PH/ST Pack:
Linebeck (or Byrne)
Weapon for Toon Link: Phantom Zelda:
Tiers:
Blue Phantom from Phantom Hourglass,
Green Phantom from Spirit Tracks,
Torch Phantom from Spirit Tracks.

ALBW pack:
Ravio as a 100% certainty, and either Hilda, Yuga, or, an incredibly unlikely possibility, Gramps.

Edit-
Just found a source with all of the prices.
First, there are three versions of the Hyrule Warriors Legends Legends of Hyrule season pass. Which versions of the game you own dictate which one someone should consider buying. On March 24, 2016, there will be a $14.99/£13.49/€14.99 Nintendo 3DS or $16.99/£15.29/€16.99 Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Wii U season pass to choose from. The former only gives you the DLC for the Hyrule Warriors Legends, while the latter provides content for Hyrule Warriors as well. Sometime in summer 2016, Nintendo will release a $9.99/£8.99/€9.99 season pass that only includes the new Hyrule Warriors DLC.

Here’s a list of the DLC that will be released for Hyrule Warriors Legends and included in the Legends of Hyrule season pass.

• Master Wind Waker Pack – late spring 2016. – $1.99/£1.79/€1,99: This includes a Master Wind Waker Adventure Mode map and adventure battle scenario, as well as 16 My Fairy costume pieces.
  • Link’s Awakening Packsummer 2016 – $6.99/£6.29/€6,99: This includes a new playable character, a Linkle weapon, an Adventure Mode map with two challenge battle scenarios, and 16 My Fairy costume pieces.
  • Phantom Hourglass & Spirit Tracks Pack – fall 2016 – $6.99/£6.29/€6,99: This includes a new playable character, a Toon Link weapon, an Adventure Mode map with one adventure battle and two challenge battle scenarios, and 15 My Fairy costume pieces.
  • Link Between Worlds Pack – winter 2016 – $6.99/£6.29/€6,99: Two new playable characters, an Adventure Mode map with one adventure battle and two challenge battles, and 15 My Fairy costume pieces.

The Nintendo Wii U Legends of Hyrule season pass will offer the following add-ons for Hyrule Warriors.

• Link’s Awakening Pack – summer 2016 – $4.99/£4.49/€4,99: This includes a new playable character and Linkle weapon. People who don’t have the Legends Character Pack or Hyrule Warriors Legends code will get a version of Linkle who is restricted to this weapon.
  • Phantom Hourglass & Spirit Tracks Pack – fall 2016 – $4.99/£4.49/€4,99: This includes a new playable character and a Toon Link weapon. Again, if you don’t have the Legends Character Pack or Hyrule Warriors Legends, you will get a version of Toon Link who can only use this weapon.
  • A Link Between Worlds Pack – winter 2016 – $4.99/£4.49/€4,99: This includes two playable characters.

The Link’s Awakening, Phantom Hourglass & Spirit Tracks, and A Link Between Worlds Packs can all be purchased outside of the season pass for both the Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Wii U versions of the game together for $8.99/£8.09/€8,99 each.

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2016/03/1...iors-legends-season-pass/#aHKECMZQolAAV0kQ.99

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom