• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Vs. Termina RPG

Big Octo

=^)
(Finally, after the long wait, it's here!)
The king of Hyrule stood on a balcony, watching his precious land. He shook his head, still in great shock of why Termina would invade Hyrule. He sighed and returned to the war room, his generals waiting on him. They could tell him only two things: the first is that the battle of the forest would be treated like any other, and two.... this first battle may be the bloodiest in the history of both kingdoms.

Erros marched with the other heavy troops. That's all he could do, march. He still had no idea as to why they were invading....

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu sat in her tree carving more arrows for the battle. Her Deku friend found lots of Deku Sticks for her to use, and her Goron Friend found rocks. The Deku also brought poison from the Swamp for her to dip the arrowheads in. After that, they had to go get ready for the battle themselves. Blowing the wood pieces off her arrow body, she took some string and tied it to the arrowhead.

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Mia sat in her tent, susposidly preparing her arrows for the coming battle, but in reality trying to figure out why they were fighting in this war. It didn't make any sence. Hyrule and Termina were on friendly terms. So why had Termina suddenly invaded Hyrule? As much as she thought about this, Mia couldn't make any sense of this.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor awoke to the horn as he did every morning, dressed in his armor, and ate the same fishy breakfast he had for a month. He was ready for this war... all TOO ready. He sharpened his hlaberd and prepared to fight.

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Alpha(that was myh name, right? usually is...:sweat:) wondered around, quite bored. She saw nearby villagers and greeted them politely. Stopping by a blacksmith, she had her shining silver arrows sharpened. Then she headed out for the desert. Payback time.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu finished dipping her arrows in the poison and set them carefully in her quiver. She saw Tennor by the water and hopped out of her tree. "'Sup Tennor? Ready to go?" she asked.

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
After she reached the Fortress, she drew her bow. The guards laughed at her and drew their spears. Fine. Ready for a little magic? She decided to use a little bit of hypnosis and change. On the first of four, she used hypnosis to make one guard tackle the other. Then she made the guard who was being tackled dance a little. Cracking up a little too much, she shot arrows at both. They both fell to the ground. On the fourth guard, she used change. Let's make you ticklish, so I can enjoy myself! The guard suddenly tensed and felt a chill run down her spine, then she guarded her feet, stomach, and underarms. The third guard was very confused. Then Alpha used hypnosis on the third guard and made her tickle the fourth guard. The fourth guard fell down in a laughing fit. The third guard shouted at Alpha, "Now we know! You used your own weakness on us, and now we will tell the rest!" Alpha jumped a little, but kept walking. And just how do you plan to do that? Psshh. She approached a few Gerudo thieves. "Get ready to die, " she told them.

Big Octo

=^)
Erros stopped with his fellow troops. He stood in the gloom of the forest, ready to fight with a large battalion soldiers. Still, why is Termina invading Hyrule? None of it made sense. All he could now was listen to his general's orders.

Big Octo

=^)
The two armies grew closer and closer in the woods, until little parted them. The armies identified each other, followed by shouts and war cries. The Terminians banged their spears and clanked their shields, while the Hylians shouted to the gods for strength.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu and Tennor walked towards the forest, watching for Hylians. "I'm getting to a tree so I can shoot from there. Good luck." she said to him, giving him a hug. "Meet by the beach at nightfall."

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu found the nearest scaleable tree and climbed it, carefull to keep it as still as possible. She took out her bow and loaded an arrow, ready to fire at the Hylian Soldiers.

(i'll try to kill NPC's only, unless given permission)

Big Octo

=^)
The Terminian commander crossed his arm on his chest and muttered a prayer to the Godess of time for guidance. He looked up and raised his sword. "SOLDIERS! Ready? CHARGE!" he swung his sword forward, and the army rushed forward.

Erros lifted his ax and slew the feeble infantry in his way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom