• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Land Wars V1 - The Ocarina of Limes

Z

zoralink32

The Light Medallion causes a large burst of light that blinds people momentarily. Multiple Medallions (I'd say at least five; more Medallions = more power) can be combined with one another to focus a beam of light, not unlike a laser, that can burn through low- and medium-density objects, like pumice or wood, but not through high-density objects like stone.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Army Name: Royal Hylian Army
Week 24
Primary Base: Hyrule Castle & Castle Town
Acquired Bases:
Zora's Domain

Troops:
3400 Hylian Guards
1400 Gorons
800 Biri
800 Dinolfos
400 Mounted Stalfos
400 Beamos
400 Stalchildren
--HEROES--
Rauru, Sage of Light
Link, Hero of Time (Adult)
Total: 7602

Recruitment:
200 Beamos
200 Armos
Total: 400

Supplies:
Mass-produced
--Blue Fire
--Master Sword (weakened)
--Hylian Shield
Schematics
--Master Sword
--Hylian Shield
--Din's Fire
--Light Arrows
--Fairy
--Red Potion
--Green Potion
--Bombs
--Bombchu
--Deku Nuts
--Bunny Hood
--Mask of Truth
--Goron Mask
--Zora Mask
--Ocarina of Time
--Zelda's Lullaby
--Song of Time
--Prelude of Light
--Hookshot (from Fastblade)
--Megaton Hammer (from Kazoto)
--Fairy's Bow (from Sólsetur)
--Location of the Triforce in the Sacred Realm
--Red Ice
--Zora's Tunic
--Iron Boots
--Boomerang

Defenses
--I built a second wall on the south side of the moat that is the same height and thickness as the existing Castle Town walls. I also equipped that wall with arrow slits and machicolations for dropping hot oil and such. Portcullises on either side of the draw bridge were put in as well. (completed Week 14)

Projects:
Research the Din's Hammer (4/6) [description to follow]
Research the Mythical Crossbow (4/6)
Research and Mass-produce Red Ice armour for both myself and Sól (4/12)

Completed Projects:
Recruit Rauru, Sage of Light (4/4) completed week 4
Mass-produce Master Sword (6/6) completed week 6
Mass-produce Hylian Shield (6/6) DOUBLE TIMED WEEK 10 completed week 11
Fortify the entrance to Castle Town (12/12) POSTPONED WEEK 10--TAKEN UP WEEK 11//DOUBLE TIME (6/6) completed week 14
Recruit Adult Link (4/4) completed week 18
Take over Zora's Domain (10/10) DOUBLE TIME W/SOL'S 4TH SLOT (5/5) completed day 20
Search the Sacred Realm for the location of the Triforce, and mark it for later use (4/4) completed day 22

Log:
Pff, war 'n' shiz :daphnes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Solsetur

*shot*
Army Name: Federation of Free Souls
Week 24
Primary Base: Ganondorf's Tower
Acquired Bases:
--Lon Lon Ranch
--Water Temple/Lake Hylia

Military Agreements:
--Zoraluigi

Peace Treaties:

War

Troops:
1000 Dinolfos
1000 Stalfos
500 Iron Knuckles
1050 Dead Hands
850 Armos
600 Beamos
800 Cuccos
1000 Stalchildren
1000 Mounted Stalfos
600 Fire Keese
-----
Ganondorf/Ganon
Lake Scientist

Total: 8402

Recruitment:

Total: 600

Supplies:

Mass Produced:

Blue Fire
Throwing Blade Traps
Lon Lon Milk
Exploding Balls
Wildfire

Schematics:

Fans
Blade Traps
Golden Gauntlets
Barriers
Bombs
Deku Nuts
Longshots
Fire Arrows
Golden Scale
Fairy Bow
Stone of Agony
Light Arrows
Wildfire

Projects:

--Hold--
Teach Beamos to Walk [2/4]
Research, Design and Mass Produce 20 Cannons [2/12]

Research, Create, and Mass Produce "Wildfire" [12/12] [quadtime]
A substance capable of burning on virtually anything. If it gets on water, it burns. If it gets on an arrow, it burns. There is no possible way to put out this fire, and it is extremely deadly. It will naturally burn out 5 hours after it's use. It can catch on anything.

Completed Projects:
Research and Modify and Mass Produce Throwing Blade Traps [12/12] (Week6)
Occupy Lon Lon Ranch [10/10] (Week12)
Train Mounted Stalfos [4/4] (week 14)
Recruit Ganondorf/Ganon [4/4] (Week18)
Recruit Lake Scientist [4/4] (week20)
Research Gunpowder/Exploding Balls, and mass produce [12/12] (week20)
Reinforce Lon Lon Ranch [12/12] (week20)
Research Electric Technology (using prof.) [4/4] (week24)

Battle Log:

Sneak Attack on Ganon's Tower (Defender) -- Victory (0 troop loss)
Attack on Water Temple (Offense) -- Victory (0 troop loss; obliterated enemy)
Attack on Kakariko (Offense) -- Victory

Log:
WRECK WRECK WRECK

Solsetur:

600 Beamos
1000 Armos
600 Mounted Stalfos
600 Stalchildren
200 Dead Hands
800 Cuccos

Zoraluigi:

400 Beamos
400 Biri

Total: 4600

Supplies:

Wildfire

Phase 1:

All these people line up in Lon Lon Ranch and then move south to Kokiri Forest. All land troops will wait in formation, for troops to meet them. My flying troops will take the stage from here.

I will have 1000 Armos and Beamos, 400 Biri, and 800 Cuccos going out in front. If any aerial troops, any land troops, ANYTHING fire upon us the Beamos will hit them from long range. Cuccos will swarm them while 300 Biri go forward behind to shock anything they encounter. We will attempt to completely overwhelm their troops from all places, and should do so.

100 Biri will form a protective barrier around the Beamos. These Biri will watch for any poes coming through, and will shock them to death as soon as one appears.

600 Keese, each loaded with two vials of Wildfire will come into the fray, dropping the jars upon Kokiri Forest. It will instantly catch fire, and the fire will spread extremely quickly. The entire forest will catch fire, and it will burn to the ground. The fire CAN be smothered, but there will likely be too much to do so extremely quickly. It will pretty much enflame the entire forest. The Lost Woods will catch fire as well, so this is not a viable method of escaping.

Outside of Kokiri Forest will be our infantry. When the enemy comes out of the forest into Hyrule Field (their only way out without burning to death) Dead Hands will immediately grab them from afar. Stalchildren will come out of the ground and murder them, while a charge from the Mounted Stalfos is led immediately after. The Stalchildren will descend back into the ground, the Mounted Stalfos will charge into them killing all survivors. If the enemy manages to regroup themselves after the charge, then the Mounted Stalfos will retreat and the strategy will repeat.

If there are no problems in the air, then my aerial troops will lend their support at this point.

Notes:

--If we kill everyone before the forest burns, we will put the fire out with Blue Fire
--No way to put fire out with water, spreads extremely fast.
--Everyone will die. They will either burn to death, or be mauled in Hyrule Field.
--We will claim the ashes for ourselves. Zoraluigi will be given the base.

Last edited:
A

Argenteus

Alright, but note that the fire can still be put out by cutting off the oxygen. I'll do the mod when Kaz posts his defense.

K

Kazoto Skytear

In Defense of my beloved Forest

Troops:
1600 Flame Dancers
2000 Iron Knuckles
500 Fire Keese
500 Red Bubbles
500 Lizalfos
500 Stalfos
500 Like Likes
-Kokiri/FTemple Below-
500 Gold Skultulas
1000 Gorons
600 Poe Sistas
200 Green Bubbles
400 ReDeads
800 WallMasters
Darunia, Sage of Fire
Sub Total: 9201

(If Argenteus has Halokinetic Magic at this time)

200 Stalfos
400 Iron Knuckles
400 Beamos
Sub Total: 1000

Total: 10201

Supplies
Limited Amount:
Music Box (Total 8001 (When FB Died))
Deku Nuts (500, since the forest grows them naturally)
Hylian Shield (Total 8001)

Mass Produced:
Megaton Hammer

Songs:
Song of Storms
Bolero of Fire

We've been expecting an attack from the enemy, since Kakariko was taken, and we're ready. 10 Gorons come and inform us, out of the 500 guards there. And the other 500 are in Korkiri. Once we are informed, we will get our Wall Masters to carry Gorons, and while they are travelling they'll pick up some guards. The Biri was seen from the battle of Kakariko from the Goron City, and we saw every detail of their army and know what to expect. Poe Sisters, mostly invisible will be going along with the Wall Masters, and the enemy will be focussed on Wall Masters.

500 of the Poe Sisters will possess the Keese that are incoming from afar, and 100 will posses the Beamos on Armos. Those who possess Beamos will shoot down at Armos, and if they get shot down themselves, they'll go up and possess another Beamo. Beamos will be focused on Wall Masters until the Poe Sisters get caught. If all the Beamos are knocked down they'll continue with armos and start smashing into eachother, and will exit right before they get killed. If the Armos don't get killed while smashing into eachother they'll re posses them and kill Biri. If Poes possess the Keese, and they get a jar, they'll know there is something inside and get another to look in since the other Keese wont realize that they're possessed. Once they realize there is a firey substance inside, they'll make the Keese go back to Lon Lon Ranch and drop it on Lon Lon.

Now maybe you're wondering about Wall Masters and Gorons. Since only 800 of the 1000 Gorons will be picked up, 50 will go to Goron City and 50 will do a quick run to Gerudo Territory. The remaining 100 will go and roll out the enemy. If Wall Masters are shot at they'll drop the Gorons above the enemy and they'll roll out them. Wall Masters will drop the Gorons anyway and if Wildfire is present, Gorons are immune to fire and will continue their task. Wall Masters will fight off the Armos and Beamos unless killed.

Alternate Phase 1: SONG STACKING WOOT
If Poes fail to possess Keese, ReDeads will come out and Scream, then everyone will be stunned, the Keese too, and wont be able to drop ****. Then the ReDeads will play the Bolero of Fire and everyone shall be teleported to Death Mountain. Now that this is in play Goron City, Fire Temple, and all the Forest's forces will take the enemy by surprise. 500 Deku nuts will be thrown at the enemy, stunning them, then the Iron Knuckles, Flare Dancers, anything with hands will go in and smash the mother ****ers with the Megaton Hammer, if not everyone is killed with this technique, they will block attacks with their shield and continue the whack-a-mole fest, while anything that can't carry a hammer will start to attack. While this is happening any flying soldiers of mine will go and block the exit, then all of my soldiers will quickly leave and the Flying soldiers will block the entrance. Well, not quickly leave but some at a time. Then after atleast 3/4 are out they'll be blocked in by the flying soldiers and will be flooded out with a song of storms harmony. 1 person almost destroyed kakariko with this song, so several will flood the enemy and drown them.

Phase 2: What is up with this army?
If the Fire isn't dropped on us we send out our ReDeads. The Gorons will do what Gorons do, the Wall Masters do what Wall Masters do, and etc. So now the ReDeads are here to play and here to stay. They'll scream in groups of 5 so everyone hears it. They'll scream so they stop anyone from moving. After the 400th has screamed the 1st-5th will start again, then 6th-10th, 11th-15th, etc. They'll go to the enemy, stunned and start to kill the enemy. They'll stop the Dead Hands, the Biri, the Stalchildren, my own. But the enemy will be stunned and killed by ReDeads. If the Armos/Beamos don't get stunned (Aka complete BS) they will wait 10 minutes between screams and will hide in the forest so they don't get shot at. The enemies don't know what the **** a ReDead is and they will never see them.

We also have a solution. By now my reinforcements from the firey plains should be here, and I have so many tricks up my sleeve it isn't even funny, because sometimes I don't wear sleeves. So 500 Iron Knuckles will grab a Deku Nut Each, and they'll throw it at the enemy's Stalchildren/DeadHands stunning them, then all the Flare Dancers and Iron Knuckles will crush them with the hammers. They can also block with the Hylian Shield and they will be on guard, then, ReDeads will come out and scream, and 400 of them will play the Bolero of Fire, teleporting EVERYONE to the Death Mountain. The enemy will be shocked, and then they'll start to Gang Bang the enemy with the hammers, and the flying units will block the entrance, if any remain that is. Then remaining Poes shall Possess any of the enemy's flying units and kill any enemy ground units.

Phase 2 Alternate Part A: More Song Abusiveness
If the Fire is here, all Gorons will remain being immune to fire. Along with all Flare Dancers with Megaton hammers and Hylian Shields with 500 Deku Nuts, and all the fire keese to help in the air. Then all my soldiers will go into a group and retreat to death mountain. The song will be played quieter so that the enemy can't hear and only the soldiers I want to retreat will be there. The Gorons will constantly be rolling around harder for the Beamos to shoot at the Gorons and the Flare Dancers will block the Beams with the shields that they have. I guess they could just wear the shield as a hat if you will. The hat thing is only if Flare Dancers can be shot by beamos, I believe they can only be killed by Bombs and Hookshot to be put out, and then killed. But if they get killed by Beamos shields are great hats. Then they'll go out and smash Stalchildren and Dead Hands. They'll do this until they die.

Phase 2 Alternate Part B: The Sleeves of Kaz have been unrolled lol.
So now that my soldiers have been Teleported to Death mountain, they'll start a raid on Kakariko. Counter Attack for the win. Solsetur will probably have a few soldiers yes but atleast half of his will be attacking the forest, and others will be scattered around the bases. Since the small amount of soldiers in Kakariko, the Wall Masters will fly above first and block off all ways to get out of Kakariko. Now the enemy is surrounded. All my soldiers will start killing the enemy. Starting with Lizalfos and Stalfos going in first. Then the Iron Knuckles will go in, and then everyone else. Wall Masters will be at the exit to anywhere Sol can get connections to and then the Iron Knuckles will join them. We know who is in Kakariko due to Goron City being able to see what's going on. Any air units will make sure any enemy air units don't get out and they will be knocked down. Then we'll have an attempt at killing Sol's soldiers in Kakariko and taking it.

Notes for Phase 2 Alternate:
--Wall Masters/Iron Knuckles/Air Unit prevention fails we will retreat. Solsetur's troops will be on there way but wont know where we went.

--Gold Skulltulas wont be fighting but will look for schematics e.i Lens of Truth

Phase 3: Ninja Robots wtf
So now we got the basic thing. But this time we got Argenteus' aid surrounding the enemy. The Beamos will walk all over the place an dodge any weak attacks, an shoot their blades at the enemies as well, the Beamos will focus on air enemies. The Stalfos and iron knuckles will trap the enemies and aid the remaining soldiers

Phase 3 Alternate: If somehow we go in flames
Beamos are robots and won't go in flames, theyll help my flare dancers fire Keese and the Gorons. Stalfos and Iron knuckles will use their HaloKinetic Magic to make their flames go down. If they get caught then they shall be guarded by NinjaBeamyBotsWothShurikens and should be under protection while killing the flames
The rest of the phase is phase 2 alternate part A and B

Notes:
--If all goes as planned Lon Lon shall be in flames.

--If Kokiri is in Flames then Kakariko shall be mine.

--Retreat with Bolero of Fire if our soldiers go below 3/4

--Argenteus' will leave after the battle is done, there is no way to effectively move Beamos out and the others will be needed

--Not all my soldiers can use the shield so anything with arms has one

--Flare Dancers are immune to fire

--Gorons are immune to fire

--Fire Keese are immune to fire... they're fire keese

--No giving in

--Phantom Ganon wont be used

--Darunia will be lending power to the soldiers

Alright, but note that the fire can still be put out by cutting off the oxygen. I'll do the mod when Kaz posts his defense.

Done boiiiii

Trix are for kids
aka me

tricks
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

A

Argenteus

Ummm.... Kaz, you realize telportation besides short-range (Line of sight) isn't allowed, right?

Also, my beamos have giant mechanical spider legs and blade-trap launchers (I did a project "Beamos Droning". So we COULD get out effectively.

Also, I don't have telekinesis yet, that comes with the medallion. You mean Halokinetic Magic. And halokinetic magic is semi-weak when not used with sand, so it should really only be used to put out the wildfire. Really, my troops won't do you much good the way you're currently using them: Pay more attention to the arrow types (Ice and Light), blade trap launchers, Alchemy and such.

K

Kazoto Skytear

A song is a song o-o

I guesssss we could see Death Mountain? xD

Or must I re write

I'll revise in an hour

A

Argenteus

You can revise, but I'd advise you completely change anything using my troops: Make use of that my beamos can walk around on giant spider legs (Including on walls) and shoot blade traps as well as their beams. Make use of my Combat Alchemy. And DEFINITELY make use of ice arrows. The fire will probably fall, your redeads stunning the keese will probably just MAKE them drop it, not stop them. Instead, have my troops put it out by cutting off it's oxygen supply using dirt with Halokinetic Magic.

Really, I'd rather you weren't using my troops, but I guess I'll allow it. I'd be a bit of a dick if I didn't, plus you'd probably attack me.

K

Kazoto Skytear

The agreeeement

Revised so I'm done unless Bolero of Fire isn't allowed

Z

zoralink32

I have a problem with Argenteus modding this when he has troops in the battle. I know that he is one of the least biased modders in the Land Wars, but he has openly admitted his strong dislike of Sólsetur on more than one occasion. I'd rather someone else do it. I have nothing against Argenteus except that he doesn't like the attacker and has troops in the battle. Nothing is personal here.

I also have a problem with the Bolero of Fire being used en masse as it is here. I'm okay with it teleporting people who have one of the ocarinas, but the music box was never shown to carry the same magical weight--even though Guru-Guru played it constantly in his windmill, no rain ever formed. As such, I think it should be limited to the Ocarinas. That's it for now, I think...

The Music Box was never mass-produced. You can't have multiple people using something at the same time if there's only one of that something. Ergo, I call ******** on that point, too.

You know what? I'm just going to go through bit by bit and pick out what I don't like.

Phase 1: GIGGITY GOO
We've been expecting an attack from the enemy,

You have an armistice with the guy and you call him an enemy and say you've been expecting an attack? Why would he EVER go for you? You have not broken the terms of the armistice, because you never gave support in the official battle for Kakariko. This is meta-gaming at it's finest right here.

10 Gorons come and inform us, out of the 500 guards there.

500 guards where?

Once we are informed, we will get our Wall Masters to carry Gorons, and while they are travelling they'll pick up some guards.

I don't understand who these guards even are? and how are Wallmasters going to carry multiple people. Please elaborate.

The Biri was seen from the battle of Kakariko from the Goron City, and we saw every detail of their army and know what to expect. Poe Sisters, mostly invisible will be going along with the Wall Masters, and the enemy will be focused on Wall Masters.

Except for the fact that we see 500 or whatever laterns floating around the forest.

and 100 will posses the Beamos on Armos. Those who possess Beamos will shoot down at Armos, and if they get shot down themselves, they'll go up and possess another Beamo.

So you're saying that Poes, who I really don't think should be able to possess anything are going in and taking over the CPUs of stone robots? Also, as Sól has said time and again, Armos are only killed by arrows. And even if that's not true, Beamos can't cut through anything but cloth and flesh.

Beamos will be focused on Wall Masters until the Poe Sisters get caught. If all the Beamos are knocked down they'll continue with armos and start smashing into eachother, and will exit right before they get killed. If the Armos don't get killed while smashing into eachother they'll re posses them and kill Biri.

I have no idea what you're trying to say here. Please explain.

Now maybe you're wondering about Wall Masters and Gorons.

I was not.

Since only 800 of the 1000 Gorons will be picked up, 50 will go to Goron City and 50 will do a quick run to Gerudo Territory. The remaining 100 will go and roll out the enemy. If Wall Masters are shot at they'll drop the Gorons above the enemy and they'll roll out them. Wall Masters will drop the Gorons anyway and if Wildfire is present, Gorons are immune to fire and will continue their task. Wall Masters will fight off the Armos and Beamos unless killed.

To get to Gerudo Valley from any of your bases, you have to pass through Sól's territory. You'll be lucky if any of those Gorons live to get to the Desert.

Also, Gorons may be immume to fire, but they were never shown to be immune to what basically amounts to napalm. Wildfire catches on everything--even water.

then everyone will be stunned, the Keese too, and wont be able to drop ****.

If they're stunned, they'll fall from the sky, and if they fall from the sky, the vial breaks when it hits the ground--or a Redead. Also, I think that Redead Screams shouldn't affect non-organic soldiers, like Beamos or Armos, in a similar manner to how Sharp's Curse didn't affect the undead in v11.

Then the ReDeads will play the Bolero of Fire and everyone shall be teleported to Death Mountain.

I've already said what I had to about this.

Now that this is in play Goron City, Fire Temple, and all the Forest's forces will take the enemy by surprise. 500 Deku nuts will be thrown at the enemy, stunning them, then the Iron Knuckles, Flare Dancers, anything with hands will go in and smash the mother ****ers with the Megaton Hammer, if not everyone is killed with this technique, they will block attacks with their shield and continue the whack-a-mole fest, while anything that can't carry a hammer will start to attack.

That's one HELL of a run-on there. If all your troops are in the Death Mountain Crater, most of them will burn up, and the ones that don't would be able to hit a damn thing with the nuts unless you marched down to Kakariko.

While this is happening any flying soldiers of mine will go and block the exit, then all of my soldiers will quickly leave and the Flying soldiers will block the entrance. Well, not quickly leave but some at a time. Then after atleast 3/4 are out they'll be blocked in by the flying soldiers and will be flooded out with a song of storms harmony. 1 person almost destroyed kakariko with this song, so several will flood the enemy and drown them.

When the **** did someone almost flood Kakariko with the Song of Storms? Also, what exit and entrance are you talking about. Specificity is your friend, Kazoto.

Phase 2: What is up with this army?
If the Fire isn't dropped on us we send out our ReDeads. The Gorons will do what Gorons do, the Wall Masters do what Wall Masters do, and etc. So now the ReDeads are here to play and here to stay. They'll scream in groups of 5 so everyone hears it. They'll scream so they stop anyone from moving. After the 400th has screamed the 1st-5th will start again, then 6th-10th, 11th-15th, etc. They'll go to the enemy, stunned and start to kill the enemy. They'll stop the Dead Hands, the Biri, the Stalchildren, my own. But the enemy will be stunned and killed by ReDeads. If the Armos/Beamos don't get stunned (Aka complete BS)

It's BS that a couple hunks of rock don't get stunned by a Scream? What the hell planet do you live on where stones have ears? You know what, for that matter, Biri, Mounted Stalfos, and Stalchildren are all also earless. It shouldn't affect you if you can't hear it.

We also have a solution. By now my reinforcements from the firey plains should be here, and I have so many tricks up my sleeve it isn't even funny, because sometimes I don't wear sleeves. So 500 Iron Knuckles will grab a Deku Nut Each, and they'll throw it at the enemy's Stalchildren/DeadHands stunning them, then all the Flare Dancers and Iron Knuckles will crush them with the hammers. They can also block with the Hylian Shield and they will be on guard, then, ReDeads will come out and scream, and 400 of them will play the Bolero of Fire, teleporting EVERYONE to the Death Mountain. The enemy will be shocked, and then they'll start to Gang Bang the enemy with the hammers, and the flying units will block the entrance, if any remain that is. Then remaining Poes shall Possess any of the enemy's flying units and kill any enemy ground units.

I still don't like teleportation with the not mass-produced Music Box, nor do I like the Poes possessing peeps.

Phase 2 Alternate Part A: More Song Abusiveness
If the Fire is here, all Gorons will remain being immune to fire.

Already made a point of this.

Along with all Flare Dancers

Why would you have fire fighting fire in a Forest? That's the worst idea I've ever heard.

with Megaton hammers and Hylian Shields with 500 Deku Nuts, and all the fire keese to help in the air. Then all my soldiers will go into a group and retreat to death mountain. The song will be played quieter so that the enemy can't hear and only the soldiers I want to retreat will be there. The Gorons will constantly be rolling around harder for the Beamos to shoot at the Gorons and the Flare Dancers will block the Beams with the shields that they have. I guess they could just wear the shield as a hat if you will. The hat thing is only if Flare Dancers can be shot by beamos, I believe they can only be killed by Bombs and Hookshot to be put out, and then killed. But if they get killed by Beamos shields are great hats. Then they'll go out and smash Stalchildren and Dead Hands. They'll do this until they die.

I guess this is fine?

Phase 2 Alternate Part B: The Sleeves of Kaz have been unrolled lol.
So now that my soldiers have been Teleported to Death mountain, they'll start a raid on Kakariko.

Bad idea, Kaz.

Counter Attack for the win. Solsetur will probably have a few soldiers yes but atleast half of his will be attacking the forest, and others will be scattered around the bases.

Why would he need to keep a large garrison at his primary base? It's behind friendly territory behind to walls and a moat, floating above a lake of lava with only a narrow rainbow bridge for entry. By my count, he has 4800 troops in the battle, which means he has 4801 left over. I imagine that only about 201 troops or so would be at Ganon's Tower. Since he said that he's marching from Lon Lon, it's easy to assume that the troops marching were ones primarily from Lon Lon. This means he has at least 4600 troops spread among his secondary bases. Lon Lon would be mostly empty, since he's marching in front of it. Since that is the case, it can be assumed that the 4600 would be mostly in either Kakariko or Lake Hylia. However, because he had been planning this attack, and because Lake Hylia does not abut enemy territory as Kakariko does, most of his troops are in Kakariko, where you are. Therefore, it can be assumed that the bulk of the 4801 troops not in the battle are in Kakariko.

Since the small amount of soldiers in Kakariko,

See above. ;)

the Wall Masters will fly above first and block off all ways to get out of Kakariko. Now the enemy is surrounded. All my soldiers will start killing the enemy. Starting with Lizalfos and Stalfos going in first. Then the Iron Knuckles will go in, and then everyone else. Wall Masters will be at the exit to anywhere Sol can get connections to and then the Iron Knuckles will join them. We know who is in Kakariko due to Goron City being able to see what's going on. Any air units will make sure any enemy air units don't get out and they will be knocked down. Then we'll have an attempt at killing Sol's soldiers in Kakariko and taking it.

Yeah... Good luck with that.

--Gold Skulltulas wont be fighting but will look for schematics e.i Lens of Truth

You have big, loud, bright spiders running stealth missions now? That's the stupidest thing I've read so far in this defense, and I've been reading some pretty stupid stuff.

Phase 3 Alternate: If somehow we go in flames
Beamos are robots and won't go in flames, theyll help my flare dancers fire Keese and the Gorons. Stalfos and Iron knuckles will use their HaloKinetic Magic to make their flames go down.

What is sand going to do to Napalm except exacerbate the burn wounds?

--If all goes as planned Lon Lon shall be in flames.

He did a project that made Lon Lon into an all-stone fortress. The Wildfire will catch on stone, but it won't burn it.

--If Kokiri is in Flames then Kakariko shall be mine.

Yehnope.

--Retreat with Bolero of Fire if our soldiers go below 3/4

Mentioned this already.

--Flare Dancers are immune to fire

--Gorons are immune to fire

--Fire Keese are immune to fire... they're fire keese

Wildfire is not fire and Sól has note this more than once.

--Darunia will be lending power to the soldiers

What does that even mean?

Two more things. 1) How fast do you think reinforcements can arrive? and 2) I was talking with Sól and he said that Wildfire in the jars is a powder.

OH, also, I'll see Argenteus' troops and Lon Lon will see his troops, if a Goron does get to him.

There. That should be it.

Solsetur

*shot*
Let me go ahead and outline my defenses in Kakariko and Lon Lon Ranch:

Due to the fact that Lake Hylia and Ganon's Tower are not adjacent to enemy territory, I have small garrisons of around 200 soldiers in each of them. I have a large amount of troops in Kakariko, and I had planned on Argenteus (being the only other kingdom not allied with me) to have some part in this. So I have a large amount of troops there, as well; not only because I figured something like this would happen, but because I planned on attacking him from Lon Lon and if he somehow broke the forces outside of Kokiri Forest then I would need some sort of garrison to hold the walls.

Anyways, I'll have my counter-defense for Kakariko and the troops crossing my lands up after Zoraluigi's points have been made

K

Kazoto Skytear

TIME FOR COUNTER POINTS

I have a problem with Argenteus modding this when he has troops in the battle. I know that he is one of the least biased modders in the Land Wars, but he has openly admitted his strong dislike of Sólsetur on more than one occasion. I'd rather someone else do it. I have nothing against Argenteus except that he doesn't like the attacker and has troops in the battle. Nothing is personal here.

Cool story bro

I also have a problem with the Bolero of Fire being used en masse as it is here. I'm okay with it teleporting people who have one of the ocarinas, but the music box was never shown to carry the same magical weight--even though Guru-Guru played it constantly in his windmill, no rain ever formed. As such, I think it should be limited to the Ocarinas. That's it for now, I think...

FB did project; we traded

The Music Box was never mass-produced. You can't have multiple people using something at the same time if there's only one of that something. Ergo, I call ******** on that point, too.

I believe FB MP'd it

You know what? I'm just going to go through bit by bit and pick out what I don't like.

Kay

You have an armistice with the guy and you call him an enemy and say you've been expecting an attack? Why would he EVER go for you? You have not broken the terms of the armistice, because you never gave support in the official battle for Kakariko. This is meta-gaming at it's finest right here.

What else can I do? Since so much ****ing war is going on then I'm pretty sure I'm expecting an attack

500 guards where?

Gorons being guards and ****

I don't understand who these guards even are? and how are Wallmasters going to carry multiple people. Please elaborate.

WallMasters carry 1.

Except for the fact that we see 500 or whatever laterns floating around the forest.

Yeah with all the Floor Masters and Gorons blocking the view

So you're saying that Poes, who I really don't think should be able to possess anything are going in and taking over the CPUs of stone robots? Also, as Sól has said time and again, Armos are only killed by arrows. And even if that's not true, Beamos can't cut through anything but cloth and flesh.

Fine, I guess they can possess the Armos and send them back

I have no idea what you're trying to say here. Please explain.

________

I was not.

Yes you were

To get to Gerudo Valley from any of your bases, you have to pass through Sól's territory. You'll be lucky if any of those Gorons live to get to the Desert.

Go around Hylia? I mean Hyrule isn't the only land her rim sure they can go around

Also, Gorons may be immume to fire, but they were never shown to be immune to what basically amounts to napalm. Wildfire catches on everything--even water.

And... Fire is fire. I thought the blue fire thing was BS enough. So please explain why something so OP with only 1 or 2 weaknesses is allowed in the first place

_____

**** it ill re write my strategy for ****s sake

A

Argenteus

1. Poes CAN possess beamos - I allowed it last battle. But you need to do willpower rolls to see how many can be possessed. They have lower willpower scores than, say, keese since they're machines, but since they're sentient machines you need to be sure.
2. I didn't even want to be in the battle, I didn't know he would be using my troops. I guess I'd kinda be a bit of a dick if I stopped him though.

Z

zoralink32

FB did project; we traded

I believe FB MP'd it

Fastblade never did a project to make the Box magical, nor did he ever mass-produce it.

What else can I do? Since so much ****ing war is going on then I'm pretty sure I'm expecting an attack

That's like saying Britain would expect an attack if the US invaded Canada. It's BS.

Gorons being guards and ****

Yes, I understood that, but WHERE are they being guards.

Fine, I guess they can possess the Armos and send them back

So now you're possessing a hunk of rock?

And... Fire is fire. I thought the blue fire thing was BS enough. So please explain why something so OP with only 1 or 2 weaknesses is allowed in the first place

Yes, but Napalm (a real-world equivalent, basically, to Wildfire) is not fire. It burns, but it isn't fire. It may not burn through Gorons, but it will burn ON Gorons, and trying to see and fight while your entire body is engulfed in flames is probably pretty hard.

F

Fastblade

AND THE AWARD FOR MOST UNAWARE/IDIOTIC GOES TO...

ZL!!
FOR NOT REALIZING THAT I INDEED MASS PRODUCED (900musicians, derp.) AND MADE IT MAGICAL (my first project with it)

NEXT AWARD FOR BIGGEST POTATO SACK GOES TO...

Z

zoralink32

AND THE AWARD FOR MOST UNAWARE/IDIOTIC GOES TO...

ZL!!
FOR NOT REALIZING THAT I INDEED MASS PRODUCED (900musicians, derp.) AND MADE IT MAGICAL (my first project with it)

NEXT AWARD FOR BIGGEST POTATO SACK GOES TO...

Where in this does it say you MP'd it or made it magical? This was your most recent update.

Army Name: The Kakarikan Union
Day: 20

[...]

Projects:
Mass Produce Bombs (2/6)
Reinforce Kakariko's gate with the stone used for the bridge (carpenters will so this) (2/6? 4?)

Completed Projects:
Recruit Impa
Mass produce Hylian Shield
Mass Produce Hookshot
Teach All Kakarikan Soldiers to learn how to play the Music Box
Modify the Megaton Hammer to be a throwing weapon (Like a tomahawk) NOTE: I double timed on day 7, and it was a (1/6) project, so double time it, and I'm done!
Take Lake Hylia as Kakarikan Property (Includes Water Temple)
Recruit the Carpenters (Finished on day 18)

I also have a Print Screen of your update, so don't try to change anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom