• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule is Ending - Sign Ups

amaterasu

Writer
Leever
Name: Amaterasu (Ammy) (um. can my character be a Zora? If not i'll change this)
Hair Style: N/A
Hair Color: N/A
Clothes: Sometimes a Goron Tunic
Weapons: Bow and Arrow/ Zora Boomerangs Ocarina
Items: Quiver, arrows, Zora Boomerangs, Goron Tunic
Horse: Hinawa (basically looks like Epona from oot)
Personality: funny and witty at times, likes to lead, but also steps down and lets others lead as well.
Bio: Amaterasu hatched late and was always shunned for being darker than the other Zora. She left Zora's Domain and roams Hyrule on Hinawa, looking for acceptance. She met Link a few times, and he taught her all the Ocarina songs he knew, and she often makes up more. When she heard about the prediciment, she wanted to be one of teh first to jump in and help.

Last edited:

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Name: Jacob
Hair Style: LEEVER! Just kidding, he likes his hair short.
Hair Color: Brown
Clothes: Green surcoat, brown leggings, soft leather boots
Weapons: Sword, shield
Items: Ocarina
Horse: (What do you mean? The name, or does the character have one? In either case, my character has a horse named Marcus)
Personality: He tends to be serious most of the time.
Bio: Ran away at the age of nine when he found out he was adopted. Has been traveling Hyrule ever since.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Name: Xalv(Can mine be a Zora? If not I'll change my application. Use the stuff in brackets if not.)
Hair Style: None(Fairly short, has hair that hangs down and covers his left face)
Hair Color: None(Blackish-brown)
Clothes: A black cloak, vest and trousers. Hood that covers his mouth and head.
Weapons: Double-sided sword, looks like black Master Sword, can fold in half. Bow and arrows.
Items: Horse call, Quiver, and Leever translator
Horse: Brown horse, white mane, name is Skyrunner
Personality: Laid back mostly, but can be quite serious
Bios: His parents died in a fire when he was 12. He wandered Hyrule doing odd jobs until he bought a horse and had a sword made.

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
Name: Sabel (I am using this name so I know when I am being spoken to. ;) )
Hair Style: Down to the middle of her back. Wears it back sometimes, but in a regal way.
Hair Color: Dark Blond/Light Brown
Clothes: Traditional Ordonian clothing that is mostly white and brown with some purple and blue scattered here and there.
Weapons: A mysterious sword with a green, triangular jewel embedded on the guard of the sword. Found while exploring one day.
Items: A bow with a moonstone embedded by the grip of the bow. A couple of empty bottles.
Horse: Hylia, a very well-trained horse with a chestnut brown coat and a long, off-white mane.
Personality: An independent and curious girl who is kind at heart. Can be shy at times, but will never back down and will do anything to save Leever Hyrule.
Bios: Sabel has lived in Ordon for as long as she can remember. She has learned the way of the sword from a mysterious, unrecognizable, cloaked stranger that she met over in Faron Province. Not much is known about her.

Thunder-ocarina

It's a secret to everyone
Name: Dexter
Hair Style: longish
Hair Color: brown
Clothes: archer's cloths
Weapons: Bow, knife
Items: Fire arrows, ice arrows, shadow arrows
Horse: Shadow
Personality:He does not talk much.
Bios: GREAT with bow.
leever I saw it the first time i swear.

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Dude, it's been three years. I doubt it's still gonna be able to take off. I was fooled the whole time I read this, thinkin' there was a bunch of new RP ers to RP with...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom