• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Dystopia RP

Pen

The game is on!
There aren't many civilisations left in the land, so Donna decides to scout through them all until she finds the intruder girl again. The next time she wouldn't be so lucky. In order to make the search go by faster she sends her third eye to search one town while she searches another.

Mido Town, New Hyrule

Donna arrives in a town near the river and parks her motorcycle. As most places it looks completely deserted. The roads are destroyed and the houses are in ruin. She looks thoroughly through the harbour district.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Oh. Right. There's this robed man. Does some freaky magic stuff. Evil vibe about him. I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about him. Seems like you don't, though, so I guess I'll be on my way then. Trying to save the world and all." Vesper said matter of factly. She just kinda shrugged as she turned around to walk away.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Latch just shrugged, extremely passive when not in a fight. Insane people weren't anything new, and this one was one of the most harmless-seeming he'd met. It was kind of a disappointment really. They made great opponents. Having a few screws knocked loose seemed to do wonders for one's creativity when in combat.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul had no idea where to go to find people

Hyrule Field
Rasul looks in every direction and is lost on where to go

Storm

The Town of Saria
Rasul pets his shovel, whom he believes led him to this place. He looked around and saw nobody again. Rasul pulled out a Guitar

Mido

Version 1
As Zed stands idly with Evermore, he notices a newcomer in the town, armed with a peculiar shovel.

"Say," he begins plotting nastily. "If i can get that guy over there to join me along with Mr. Hero back here, I can surely survive!" With a devilish grin in his face, he approaches Rasul.

The shovel does not stir, not too fond of being pet. Reminded it of a certain nickname it did not like.

Storm

Rasul tightens his grip on his shovel when some asshole shows up. he reaches for his Hammer, and readies to swing if he gets too close
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Razul finds his stash of the Leaf and loads it into a water pipe, lights it, and passes the Aether Lighter and Pipe to Old Man Jace

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Zed takes off and Evermore has no choice but to sigh and jog after him. He doesn't know what he's up to but this stranger looks suspicious, what with that shovel and all.

Mido

Version 1
Zed becomes alarmed by Rasul's defensive position and further so by his sudden screech of fright. What did he mean by "bird?" He then turns back to see Evermore following close behind. Upon further observation, he notices wings. Mechanical wings.

"Was this what the guy was concerned about?" Zed muses. Turning back to Rasul, he shouts: "Hey, wait! Come back!"

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Evermore was surprised that so many people could see the wings even when they were folded away and concealed. ((Think the falcon from marvel comics))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom