• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Dystopia RP

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
[For Future Reference and from now on, Rasul Junior shall be called Rasul and Rasul Senior shall be Razul, or Mr. Blue]

Rasul was looking at a tree, when he saw a Shovel. he took it with Glee. This Shovel felt overly powerful. After collecting baba Sticks and the like, Rasul enters Hyrule Field. the grass was high, but then he saw the skyscrapers and the sky was grey with smog. there was a helicopter thingy spinning around next to him--- actually it was a Peahat. Rasul took his hammer and waiting for it to be still before swinging at it. the Sun shone overhead as Rasul wished he remembered to get something from the Garage... He'll always have time to go back and get it. Rasul headed for Ka...he didn't remember the name of the Village....Riko... yes. Kariko Village. there is no way it is kakapupupipirikokopuffs Village

Storm

Rasul heads into Castle Town, or what happened to be the capital. He loved his shovel... Though it did start talking to him, but it was more telling him what tocdo to keep the shovel pretty. He was sure thecshovel was there for a reason, but he cared not.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"I personally have never even been to Castle Town. Heard it's not the kinda place you want to be visiting... what've you been doing over around there?" Alwin was being honest about it being a bad idea to go to Castle Town, but the idea still excited him somewhat. Logic tended to overcome excitement, however, "And... what do you mean by 'the third one'?"

Storm

Rasul headed into Castle town, and looked at the ancient dwarven architecture. the Dwarves kept to themselves in Snowpeak, but their influence lives on in the architecture

Mido

Version 1
Zed wonders what the man who saved him is glancing at, but ultimately takes no more consideration of it. Having his spoils of victory taken from his grasp, Zed had to admit defeat moments ago. He just needs more time; to survive another day.

"...so what brings you to this small town, sir?" he attempts to make small talk with Evermore.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Castle Town is seemingly dead. Rasul can't see anyone around him. None of the buildings, none of the alleyways, not a sign of life anywhere.

Alwin shrugs and puts his gun away. It seems like everything here is back to... safe? Something like that?
He turns to the girl who just showed up, "So what was it that you were saying about Castle Town? People there?"

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
"Well, I'm just looking out for people. And I saw you about to get beat up." Evermore says. He looks at the man, and decides he'll look out for him a little while. "Why don't you come with me? I could use someone with quick hands like yours!"

Storm

Rasul enters a milk bar and its empty. He leaves and heads through the bombed streets to a fountain in the middle of town

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Still nobody. Its eerily quiet. Like HAFU. Not even any animals creeping around.
As he gets closer to the center of town, the dilapidation gets worse. Fire bombs had been dropped on the city center, and most buildings were barely recognizable as buildings.

Storm

(its only as quiet as you make it, Deku.)
Rasul thinks he's gone to the wrong place, but this was the nearest city

Mido

Version 1
"That's admirable, really." Zed notes. These days, anyone acting altruistically was a rare sight. Evermore was a peculiar individual all right. Upon hearing the last part of his words, Zed replies with a forced air of confident bravado.

"Well, I wouldn't say I have super-deft hands, but a fellow's got to look out for himself, you know?" Zed laughs. Ironic, since he clearly wasn't doing the greatest job looking after himself as far as moments ago had indicated. "It's not as if I have any big plans, so if you insist, I'll tag along!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom