• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Dystopia RP

Pen

The game is on!
Donna thought her opponent seemed pretty tough. At least she had been able to help her master escape with the boy. She had her robotic eye place itself on top of her head. While it sent out sonar, Donna could "see" everything in the still thick smoke. The intruder seemed to be pulling out the knife without any major struggle so Donna hurled another one in her direction and then charged at her, equipping her rope dart.

((Just to be clear about Donna's flying camera robot eyeball, everything it sees, Donna sees as well, and she steers it around with her mind. She had something put into her head for all of that to work. It was a gift from the cult.))

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
((Makes sense. You pretty much know Vesper's powers. This is just super beefed up her, and she still doesn't have complete mastery ))

She could hear this one flying at her as well, and Vesper decided to counter it by grabbing it with water and throwing it back in the direction it came from. She needed to find a way to clear this smoke, or let itself clear out and stay defensive. To try and slow the woman down, Vesper tries to instill the feelings of fear into her opponent. Vesper no longer felt the robed man or the boy's presence, which was disappointing. She may just need to planeswalk away after all. It would tame a bit longer, but she didn't know how to make hex portals. She slept through that lesson. Of course, they didn't spend much time with her. They just kind of gave her a bunch of rules to follow. That's when she noticed a window, and looking outside she saw a fountain.

Pen

The game is on!
Donna saw the knife coming back at her so she dodged it and kept running for the intruder. She then starts feeling afraid for some reason. She was never afraid. She hadn't felt fear since her earliest days in the cult, which she barely remembered now anyway. She slows down and stops about five meters away from the girl. Who could this opponent be? She takes one step back out of nervousness but then swings her rope dart at her anyway. She wouldn't let this one get away after all of this.

Libk

Vesper smiled at the woman as she dodged the rope dart by... jumping out of the window. She pulled the water out of the fountain to catch her without much injury, then slowly brought herself to the ground.

Pen

The game is on!
Donna runs over to the window that Vesper had jumped out of just in time to see her safely land on the ground below by controlling the water. Donna knows her limits though. She could make her way down there too by swinging down using a rope, but that would take far too long. The intruder would be gone by then. So instead Donna walks out of the throne room the way she came in, she takes the man she had captured earlier out of the chest that she'd temporarily put him in, and then she walks with her captive to another part of the castle. Upon entering a new room she greets one of her superiors who is in there and shoves the captive his way. "Here you go sir," she starts. "It's the conspirator you wanted me to catch for you." She starts walking out of the room, but stops on her way out. “Oh and by the way, you’re lucky you didn’t attend the ceremony in the throne room today. It didn’t really go as planned.” She then exits the room.

Libk

Vesper planeswalk away, leaving a mark of a Planeswalker behind where she stood. She took a moment to catch her breathe for a bit at her destination, picking shards of glass out of her arm to heal. She sits down, exhausted. Bloodbending that many people at once took a lot out of her but it needed to be done. She wondered where she would go next. That robed man was definitely the one she was looking for.

Libk

Vesper, after taking a bit of a rest, heads back to Hyrule, this time going back to scout out more information. She heads to the water town of Saria, hoping maybe someone is there. She ends up finding more people than she thought should would, abd she also just kind of planeswalks into the middle of this group. A bit nervously, not sure how they'd react, Vesper's smiles and waves.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin jumps a little in surprise when some chick randomly pops up in the middle of the group, "Where the hell did you come from?" He asked. People were just popping up left and right. Hes still holding his weapon, but its not aimed at anyone.

Dropping into the vault hidden within Hyrule Castle, the robed man looks around him. The room is dark and dusty. It smells slightly of mold, and he coughs as his lungs take in the ancient air.
Ignoring the bloody, bleary-eyed figure he'd tossed over his shoulder, the man slides forward, continuing farther into the chamber. It seemed empty, but for a mural on one wall.
A_Link_Between_Worlds_Prologue_(Part_4).jpg

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
dystopia Intro.png

a young Man exits his house on a lovely Morning, and tends the Garden. His Father awakes
"My Boy. you are truly one to be proud of"
" Thank you Father... how are you feeling?"
"Old age isn't going to get me yet. I've lived for too long to let anything bother me like a little arthritis. I have tea with my friends"
The Old Man goes to an old stump of what used to be a magnificent Tree and screams " PI CO RI" and heads for the Picori Metropolis of New Ezlo. the young man says nothing and returns to growing crops, and tending the weeds

Libk

"Where the hell did you come from?"

That voice. It sounded so... familiar. She thought for a brief moment trying to figure it out. She looked him over and he looked familiar too. Then it hit her. "Mr. Red... is that you, Alwin?" It had been years since they had seen each other, if this was even him. Though she only briefly saw Mr. Red a few times, she couldn't forget him. She was sure she knew this man, and knew he was good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom