• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Dystopia RP

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul and Owyn lay in their beds
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sara stares at the empty Bunk

Storm

Sara falls asleep on her bed. I'd say time warp, but theres a bear you have to kill

Pen

The game is on!
In the middle of the night while Sara is sleeping, Donna comes into the room, turning the lights on out of habit. Then she sees her new roommate so she immediately turns the lights back off, hoping the newcomer didn't wake up. "So this is the new one..." She thinks to herself and goes to sleep in her bunk.

Storm

Sara stirs and sees her new roommate, but decides it would be best to wait for the morning for pleasentries

Mido

Version 1
Dente cackles with an air of confidence.

"Hmm, it's very simply, actually. I felt them. We all felt them. The strange tremors in Hyrule? There was no mistaking it; it let me right to you all. Finally, the revenge I've been seeking for myself and my wife!" Dente plays up the madness a bit before reverting to his more revered state. "Say, do you have any more of this fine drink?"

Storm

The Morning was there before they know it, and they got ready to prove themselves to their new master, Lord Mandrag.

Sara woke up and saw her new roommate, getting dressed in the wardrobe because she wasn't sure how her roommate would feel about partial if not total nudity as she changed clothes, when she saw something she did not understand

"Umm.. lady. what do I do with the Bandage. it's like 30 feet long. White , 4 fasteners at the end?"

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
Donna sighs deeply and raises an eyebrow. "It's a bra," she says shortly and walks into the bathroom. She comes back out three minutes later, fully dressed. She expected Sara to be done by now as well.

Storm

within those three minutes, Sara had tied her arm behind her back, and wrapped it around herself at least three times

Storm

" this is my first day here... Im used to my Bustier, but thats not Dress code"

Pen

The game is on!
"Damn straight. It's not the dress code and it sure as hell isn't suited for combat," Donna says bluntly. "If you're with me - which I'm guessing you are - we're kind of in a hurry. Do you require assistance with that?"

Storm

"Just tell me how it goes and i can manage" Sara says, holding one end and fastening it at the bottom and starting to wrap it around her chest

Pen

The game is on!
Donna explains how it's done and soon enough the band is wrapped correctly. "Now get a move on," she says. "We're going to meet Skylar. Surely he's got information regarding how long I'll have to babysit you. I just hope there aren't more of you..."

Storm

"About that..."

Rasul and Owyn went downstairs and went to where they were told to meet Donna

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom