• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Dystopia RP

Pen

The game is on!
Donna walks out of their room, taking Sara with her. When she sees Rasul and Owyn she knows exactly what's up. Internally she screams her head off but on the outside she simply closes her eyes for a few seconds and takes a deep breath.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"What is there to clear up?" Sara says honestly " im a mage and he told me to come here"

Storm

Rasul looks at all the tattoos. he notices a lot of symbols. some he can not decipher

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
A few minutes later, Skylar returns in a set of clean robes, "There we are, now... I see you met the new recruits. Sara, Rasul, Owyn, we'll be testing your skills after breakfast, so go ahead and eat up. I see that Donna here wants to talk to me," he gestures them towards the mess hall, then nods for Donna to enter his chambers.

Storm

The Trio head to breakfast where they eat their morning rations and a supplementary beverage for the missing vitamins in the food

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
A figure appears behind Rasul. It looms over him, holding its own tray of food.
"You," Zacharias Harrison says angrily, "What are you two doing here?"

Storm

"oh. Hey Zach. we decided to come willingly after all" Rasul says in a naïve innocent tone

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
There's a venomous rage sitting on the edge of his voice, "After killing my team - my two best friends - you just decide to waltz in and join up?"

Storm

Owyn looks at Zach
" weren't there four of you at Florthanac? there was the Fireball Guy, Axe Man, Kunoichi, and you"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom