• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Dystopia RP

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
((Well yes I was hoping we could fight the mutant bear. It's not like the one lupus tried using diplomacy on.))

Vesper continued on, trying not to draw attention from the bear. She hoped the others would do well to stay silent as well.

Mido

Version 1
Dente follows behind Rasul, still in physical form. Something was not right here at all, even if that was obvious to them. If things got bad, he had to step in. As they walk in, they first see nothing but opaque darkness.

Zed follows behind Alwin. He did not need trouble from that bear.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul, Owyn, and Sara sit outside the Castle, checking wounds and airing their feet

Storm

Everyone checks their inventory in silence. uncertain of if they have the necessary materials to enter this castle

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
As they walk, the wind starts to blow. It's soft - the walkers barely notice it.
But not the bear.
The bear sniffs, some unfamiliar scents playing along the wind toward it. Confused, it turns towards the group, seeing them for the first time. It licks its large, hairy chops and lets out a mutated, terrifying roar and begins running for them.

Delte wonders why they don't try opening the door

Storm

Sara tries the door but it wont budge because it is magically sealed, and the second she touches the door she is flung 15 feet, her hands burning from the touch

Storm

actually, yes. you told me to wait for your crew, so wait I shall. enjoy hunting your bear

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom