• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Dystopia RP

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Vesper follows behind Alwin, as he had the best chance of getting them to their destination. She was scanning for other life forms with her empathy as they moved.

Mido

Version 1
Dente decided to stay in physical form for this mission; if things went awry, he figured his old power may come in handy. From his observation, it seemed Sara's strange behavior continued, almost trancelike. A quizzical expression on his face, he turns to Owyn and Rasul, shooting them a very uncertain look of "what do I do?"

Zed at this point feels much better, walking in the middle of the group surveying the land.

"So, if we're heading to Castle Town, we might want to rake inventory of our supplies. I don't imagine it's very safe," he says with a hint of fear.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al shrugs, "We'll find something. I can hunt. We'll figure it out. But I don't think we should carry too much food on us at once. Overweight bags and bears and stuff."

A tall, dark figure steps out of the shadows of Sara's dream, wearing a gray mask, "I would be more than happy to accept this dance," he bows to her and offers his hand.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Sara takes the figures hand, as they waltz around the Ballroom

Rasul and Owyn feel concerned for their female compatriot, but know there must be something happening

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"You guys won't have to worry about food for me just..." A bear was walking by, mutated by the radiation. She pointed it out quietly to the rest of the group.

Storm

( It's okay guys, roll to identify Motive, then climb a tree and land on the Bear)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al stops and watches the bear. It looks scary as hell, but he doesn't think it's noticed them yet. He nods to Vesper, "Good catch. We'll go around it then."

Storm

"If we're going to play along together, I have to know what I'm exactly getting into"

Rasul and Owyn wait for a word from Dente

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Unfortunately, the man tells her, You have no choice in the matter. You don't have to know anything, and you won't, until it's time. Sorry to disappoint, but that's how these things work.

Storm

Sara continues to waltz in the ballroom of floating candles, getting closer to her beloved guest

Storm

a second bear rushes from behind, and steals Evermore's Backpack, and flies off with it

Storm

food and snacks. would be helpful in keeping berries for later
3319295-1362395597.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom