• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hylian's Creed Re-try

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Shade nods. "Rest... just rest..." We have to get out of here. its not safe. I can't be touched by the fairy. It will burn me.

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Pandora then remembered something she learned about Shade all those years ago, "I knew she will hurt you, I told her that when I first met you."

Flashback ((There will be bits of it as we go along.)):

Young Pandora is running towards her house in the middle of Faron Forest, "Mom! I met someone today!" Her young, beautiful mother with her golden hair and ocean blue eyes looked at her, "Oh, really? When you were hunting I presume?" she asked er youngest daughter. "Yeah! We had so much in common! Her name is Shade." Her Mom dropped the pan in her hand and turned and grabbed Pandora by the shoulders.

Pandora had never seen her mother like this, "Listen to me, because I won't repeat myself!" she said, "do not linger with that girl, anymore, do you understand me?" her mother had said.

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Pandora started tearing up, but blinked them away, "I only stopped seeing you for a short while because mother forbid it. I never knew why."

Flashback:

It had been a month since little Pandora had last seen Shade. So she had a plan. It was morning and she was eating her breakfast with her mother and sister, Luna. ((Who's back story I will complete until Pandora's is done.)) No one talked the entire time until, "May I be excused?" asked Pandora. Her mother nodded and Pandora left with her bow and arrow. She came back with a deer and two squirrels.

That night, when everyone was asleep, she snuck out and went to where she and Shade has always met, under a great big tree in the middle of the woods, and she waited. ((It would really be cool, if you helped complete the backstory, for I cannot take over your character.))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Flashback
Shade stayed with Pandora for the night, usually moving in the dark. She didn't like the light at that age

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Pandora smiled, "You...you remember?"

Flashback:

Pandora had left Shade and found her mother on the front step tapping her foot, "Where were you?" she asked, impatiently. Pandora looked at her shocked, "Hunting." she said confidently. You know I don't permit you to hunt this late." her mother got up and slapped Pandora across the face. Little Pandora fell to the ground tears in eyes, "I told you not to see that girl anymore!" she yelled. "you are no longer allowed in this house, you hear me?! GO!" Pandora ran off into the woods crying.

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
Drago flew towards the monster fast, and opened his mouth. Flames came out and he hit the monster. It broke up and a portal warped it away.
"Thank you. I am the Ordon Provinces light and this monster came to steal that light. Then the province would become twilight. That monster had came to steal the rest of the light,as the first had only taken a part,because I hid the rest.(I'm strecthing the game soooooo much right now XD)"
If I defeat thebother monsters,will the light return?
"Probably. I don't know really."
Suddenly,light came back and Drago became human again.
"Hey I'm human!"
"Only here. If you step back into the twilight,you will become a dragon again."
"Okay."

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
At the larunyu province, Drago met the Larunyu light spirit.
"If you could recover the light....from the bugs who stole it...they can only be seen by using your senses...store them in this vessel of light."
Bugs? That's different from the monster at Ordon.
"Because the Ordon light was not completely stolen."
With that,Drago left to find the bugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom