• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hylian's Creed Re-try

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Far above in the clouds, in the City in the Sky, Shade sat by her friend, a monstrous dragon named Argorok, scratching his scales, humming. She had no fear of monsters, technically one herself.

link's Sister

I am not Aryll!
Jesse ran across Hyrul field trying to doghe away from any monster she sees. "I knew I should have brought my sword", she yelled almost out of breath from running. In the didstance she can Kakariko Village.

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
Drago was on a mission to kill the one who was a murderer in many districts of many places."Who...are you?"
"Iwas sent by the royal family of Hyrule to kill you. I am a Hylian assassin. I am....Drago."
"HAH!" The man pulled out a sword"This sword is the strongest in all of the lands!"
"A swords strentgh is never determined from when it is made.He pulled out a small knife."This is from my father."
"How can you win with something as puny as THAT!"
"A sword weilds no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage."
"Ah-hh-hhh."
He cut through the man quickly and painlessly.
"To weak to be on the S level."

When he returned he received his money and went back home.
"Hey Drago!"
"Hi mom!"
"How was the birthday mission? Finally got a S ranked one?"
"Yup. Too easy though."
"Easy? My sons already become a fine assassin like myself!Drago laughed. "Hey dad."
"Drago,for your 13th birthday,me and your father have gotten you what you have always wanted."
"A fireball shooting horse?"
"No the other thing you wanted even more."
"A clawshot?"
"Yes!"
Drago opened his present and attached it.
"ITS AWESOME! THANK YOU THANK YOU YHANK YOU!"
"Your welcome."
Suddenly,a rumbling noise was getting closer....

Last edited:

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
A girl, age of 17, with her long black hair with red and purple streaks in a ponytail was wandering. Pandora was patrolling the outskirts of Castle Town when she saw a girl, running towards Kakariko Village. But there also were monsters chasing her. Pandora smirked and took her bow and carefully aimed and shot all the monsters down.

"Too easy.." she muttered.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Nothis trained his skills in clawshot, Boomerang, Sword, Mallet, Whip,and various other goodies

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
Drago ran outside. "I'm gonna go take care of a mission in the hidden villages to pay you back!"
"Such a sweet child..."
"I cant wait for our son to grow up..."
He ran to the hidden village.
There,he found a old woman,asking him to kill the bobokins.
"Sure!"
He used his knife and killed the ones on ground level,but only 3/25 were dead.
"Do you have a bow,boy?"
"No,ma'am."
"Then take this." She held out a bow.
"No. I don't need it. I'm fine."
He used his clawshot and sprang around killing them all.

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
When they were all done, the old woman thanked him."Here,take this money fir completing the job."
"I cant take that. Keep it."
"Then at least take this bow. I insist."
Drago took the bow and went of to make some arrows after thanks.

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Pandora smiled, "Probably! Enemies are prowling more before night, it seems!!" she replies. Then she remembered the day Impaz found her at Hidden Village when she was born, or "given to Earth" as Impaz had put it.

Pandora was found at Hidden Village with a sword with a golden blade and a silver handle along with a golden bow and arrow. Impaz had to protect Pandora for her duty, to protect the princess. But it was Dark Times, monsters had drivin people out of the Village but Impaz stood ground. Pandora remembered how scared Impaz looked at the time.

Pandora fell to the ground on her knees holding her head, then she got up. "Who's calling for me?" she thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom