• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hylian's Creed Re-try

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Shade smiles. revealing slightly pointed teeth. "Well, i... i hope my dark magic didn't do anything... it has side effects... oh, Hylia... It's killed people before... I cant control it..."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Shade quickly hides them. "I can kill 20 monsters in 20 minutes, maybe less, depending on my mood"

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Pandora never remembered pointed teeth, so she let it slide. A group of Bokoblins were coming towards them. "Ready, set, go!" she ran in the group and slashed 14 Bokoblins with a spinning attack. She saw some archers on the cliffs so she took her bow and arrow and shot them, but they kept coming.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Shade calmly waited until she was surrounded. She then proceeded her attack. She was a flying mass flipping, kicking, using Bokoblins as leverage, and as she used the Bokoblins as spring boards, her hidden blades quickly sliced their necks, killing them. She landed, still surrounded, and let off a blast of dark magic that obliterated them. No one knew that the price for this was the life of Drago's parents.

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
"Let me join! Ive got a clawshot,bow and arrow,knife,sword,and assassin skills! That record of 20 monsters in 20 minutes....I might be able to do better...And Argorok...I wish I could meet Argorok! Do you think you can take me to him someday?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"maybe... if we ever... get..." Shade watches in horrified curiosity as a massive barrier of darkness went around the entire Lanayru Province. "What the hell?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"He won't get there... nothing not of the Twilight can..." Shade's voice is deeper, raspier, and hollow, her eyes glowing slightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom