• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Would You Feel if Nintendo. . .

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
How would you ffel if nintendo remade the minish cap on the 3ds, like with wind waker gameplay? or how about remaking every single zelda game to have updated graphics to match ocarina of time 3d? how about a four swords game for the 3ds? what about majoras mask? I could go on and on about stuff like this, but now for some other Questions=Answers, what is you're favorite zelda game? favorite character? favorite item? post any answer to anything you like, even to a question that isn't on here:):wave::P:lol::clap::) sheiks my fav!
how many/wich zelda games have you played? check out my boring art-work on deviantART!

Last edited:

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
well, umm...geez... i wouldent want to put nintendo through a LOT of work, but now that you say it, minish cap with wind waker graphics souns amazing :rolleyes:
and i would really-REALLY love it if they remade majoras mask for the 3DS!!!!if they did i would probably go all crazy faingirl for the ret of the day till i fall asleep. lulz:)

well as for remaking all the zelda games...i think it would be a bit crazy to do that....and when they do remake them they might be saving those remakes for some new future consoles!!!!!:clap:

as for those other questions......my favorite character has to be toon link. my favorite item is the hookshoot and the bow of light.:bow:

random zelda stuff!!!!FTW!!!:triforce::mastersword::eek:carina:

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
I'd say that would be a complete waste of time. The only remakes/ ports to date that I can think of have been to re-release LoZ, AoL and ALttP on Gameboy Advance, OoT, MM, LoZ and AoL on Gamecube and now OoT on the 3DS. The only reason for remaking these games is that the consoles they were originally released on (NES, SNES and N64) are not only not available anymore, but also fairly rare. MC is on GBA which is still incredibly common and earlier DS's still play GBA games. If they were to remake a game like MC, I think it would be at least 5 years from now, and it also would have had to increase in popularity alot.

The only reason the original games were re-released on GBA was because it was part of the NES classics series and the games on the Gamecube were re-released for bonuses to celebrate the release of WW. Now OoT 3DS has been made because OoT is probably the most popular Zelda game and with the release of the 3DS a new Zelda tittle is pretty much expected but with all the efforts focused on SS and the 3DS system itself there probably wasn't enough time to actually make a new 3DS tittle.

I personally am happy for there not to be any more remakes, infact I almost hope there aren't any more considering I own every one of the canon Zelda tittles and if the games are renade I'll just have extra insentive to buy the remade version and own EXTRA copies. I personally would much rather see a new Zelda tittle then a remake anyday and am of the opinion that additional remakes are just wasted effort.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Wow, um. . . well at least you're all being honest. Right?

Last edited:

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
I think, in the distan future, when Nintendo has stopped making Zelda games, they should release all of the Zelda games that are canon on one device. Of course, this would happen in a very distance future.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
yup, i hope it is a looooooooooooooong time before they stop making zelda games, i mean with-out zelda is like pikachu without lightning power. . .

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
hmm, ok, it think i should have posted this in the "Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer" section of the forums. . .

Nintendo should just hire a bunch of people to make all the 2D games into 3D, and vice-versa. 2D TP would be AWESOME! that way Miyamoto and Iwata and those guys could continue working on new ones and just input on the graphics and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom