• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Well do you Know the Person Above You on Zelda Dungeon?

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
i don't know them, but that could be because i've only been here about a week. though Storm is an awesome member of the X-Men so bonus points there

EDIT: beaten by someone else...PK is like Ness/Lucas from SSBB, Ness is OK but Lucas is great so that gives them some bonus points

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
i don't know them, but that could be because i've only been here about a week. though Storm is an awesome member of the X-Men so bonus points there

EDIT: beaten by someone else...PK is like Ness/Lucas from SSBB, Ness is OK but Lucas is great so that gives them some bonus points

Agreed, Lucas ftw! And MOTHER 3 IS better than Earthbound. But remember, this is rating how much you have seen them.

9/10

geek4887

The Unknown
710. I'm probably not just used to the new avy. I miss that drawing of Midna as your avy, though.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
Agreed, Lucas ftw! And MOTHER 3 IS better than Earthbound. But remember, this is rating how much you have seen them.

9/10

not played Earthbound or Mother 3 but Mother 3 is on my list of games i'll play when i'm rich and famous.
Lucas kick SO much *** on SSBB

10/10

EDIT: *** was censored out? what a load of smeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom