• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Was Your First Dungeon Experience?

Link Master

The Hero's Master
Before I start this i played my first dungeon when I was not even 5. My first dungeon was the Great Deku Tree of Ocarina of Time. O.k trying to remember what happened... right I started o.k and then when I had to jump on the spider web I got stuck and had no clue what to do but my older brother helped I got to the end and I was so tired of the talking through this dungeon I skipped over 23 is number 1 and got to the deku room and kept hitting them for like a long time until I asked my older brother and got through it to the boss. I have no idea what happened at the boss o.k and again I was young so please do not make fun of me and I skipped alot of it because i remember it barely o.k so there I was and now I rock at these games.

My first game was Wind Waker when I was like 6. I got through the first dungeon(Dragon Roost Cavern) pretty easily but it took me 3 years to beat the boss :)

Seamus

Pinball Wizard
first time I played through a dungeon on my own, was the deku tree. It was really hard because I barely knew how to read xD

Linkette

Heroine of Time
my first experience of a dungeon was about 5 years ago. it was Inside the Deku Tree. OMG I got stuck about half way but after a week of failure i finally managed to work it out. I ws so suprised with the difficulty of the boss-Gohma. I thought if that was the easiest dungeon in the game then I'll be doomed. I did manage to complete it after 4 months... now I am playing through Master Quest for the first time and the Water Temple was a breeze... but I still get lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom