• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Should I Dress for Symphony of the Goddess?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I know it is a video game concert and all, but these Symphony players really put forth a lot of hard work and effort. If at all possible, I recommend you get your hands on a tuxedo or similar clothes -- it's a sign of respect when you wear "dignified" clothing to a symphony. If it isn't possible, then I recommend you go with as luxurious as you can without spending money; I don't think you should spend more beyond the tickets if you don't want to.

Dan

I suggest you dress up as morgan freeman if you wish to be taken seriously.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
You should definitely put some clothes on. jkjk I think some sort of LoZ Cosplay would be appropriate, however cosplay is time-consuming and you might not finish the whole thing in-time.

Beeker

Wild Card
Either one would probably be okay. I just went in my everyday attire, but I did consider dressing up in whatever nice clothes I had. There was a variety of different ways people dressed though. A lot were dressed formally, but there were others showing off their Zelda merch. Some were even in costume(though not that many, I counted 5). So, it could go either way. ^^

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
If I get to go like I'm planning, I'm wearing as much Zelda merch as I can. Even though it is a symphony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom